Haunted Pubs

Location bury St Edmonds uk

Suffolk, is definitely on the Paranormal Files UK list to visit.

Since 1867, this quirky pub has been serving alcohol. Measuring 15ft by 7ft, it's known as Britain's smallest pub.

Decorated with historical photographs,currency notes, military items and even an aeroplane. The Nutshell pub is an interesting place to visit.

The most interesting thing on display isn't the historical photographs nor the military items, but the cursed mummified cat that hangs in the bar.

There are reports that if you touch the cat, you will suffer from some misfortune just like the RAF men who stole the cat, who experienced kitchen fires and a plane accident. It was soon returned.

It's also reportedly haunted by murdered boy, a phantom monk who have been seen as well as the smell of ladies perfume when there isn't anyone around.

The dead man's chair, North Yorkshire.

The Busby's chair is reported to be a cursed oak chair that was the murderer Thomas Busby favourite chair.
In 1702 Thomas Busby was arrested and hanged for the murder of his father in law Daniel Auty. Thomas final request before his execution was to sit in his favourite chair for the final time. On doing so he cursed the chair by saying " May sudden death come to anyone who dare sit in my chair". He was then hanged.
Since that day reports of fatal accidents to those who sat in his chair was reported. That many incidents was reported that in 1972 the chair was hung from the ceiling in Thirsk museum to prevent anyone else from sitting in the chair.
Thomas Busby is said to haunt where he was hanged and the Busby Stoop Inn.

Location:Canada

Location:Canada.

Alexander Keith was born 5th October 1795 in Halkirk , Scotland. He emigrated from Scotland to Nova Scotia in 1817 and three years later founded Alexander Keith's Brewery. He was elected Mayor of Halifax in 1843 and was re elected in 1853. By 1863 Alexander Keith's Brewery was producing over 100,000 litres of ale a year. Alexander passed away on 14th December 1873 at the age of 78.

It's believed he still walks the brewery checking everything is working properly. His apparition has been seen numerous of times as well of hearing him walk about. Other paranormal activity include a spirit of a boy and a man covered in blood has been seen. Could the man covered in blood be one of those who were killed at Halifax Harbour in 1917 when two munitions ships collided causing an explosion which thousands of men were wounded or killed?

Location Dorset
Ye Olde George Inn is a 14th century coaching inn. It's believed that a former landlords daughter called Margaret Moore fell in love and got pregnant by a Royalist soldier. Her Parliamentary supporter father decided to brick up his daughter and grandson in the pantry. Leaving them to starve to death.

There have been reports of scratching from the brick wall and sounds of a baby crying.

Location Nantwich, Uk

Churche Mansion is one of the oldest buildings in South Cheshire which was built in 1577 for Richard Churche and his wife. Over the years it has been used for many variety of businesses including a cow keepers store and restaurant.

When a psychic Ms Summers brought the property she claimed Churche's Mansion was haunted by three resident spirits ; a little girl who might of been seen on the stairs, a civil war cavalier , both of whom has been helped over to the other side and William Churche who chose to stay.

The Kings Head, Aylesbury

The Kings Head originally was a coaching inn and dates back to 1470's. It is reportedly haunted by several spirits including; a servant, Grey lady, Victorian child and a Catholic Priest