Haunted Objects

Everyone seems to have a haunted doll. Quick search on eBay will show you a list of so called haunted dolls, normally the typical porcelain doll that you can pick up in a charity shop for a couple of pounds, can fetch a lot more online if it's reported haunted.

Over the years of investigating and researching the paranormal, I have come across stories of dolls returning after the owner sold them, moving objects in the building they are kept in and even making their owners ill but I have never come across a swearing haunted doll until now.

Just like other haunted dolls, Scarlet is responsible for causing ill health to her owner. For this reason Scarlet was given to a Paranormal team. Whilst investigating they had no clue about the surprise they were in for until playing back the voice recorder.
It turns out Scarlet likes using the f word in fact she likes to say 'You're f-cked' to 'F this,' 'F you,' 'You F-ing idiot' just to name a few.

The world's most complicated watch was commissioned by American businessman Henry Graves in 1925, when he asked watchmaker Patek Philippe to make it for him

Not long after having the watch, his best friend died. Only a month later his son was killed in a car crash.

After Henry Graves death, it was passed down the generations without no incident. It was finally sold at auction in 1999 to Sheikh Saud bin Muhammed Al Thani who was a member of the Qatari Royal family.

Nothing unlucky happened until 2012, when the High court in London froze some of his assets in a legal dispute with auction house over millions of pounds in unpaid invoices.

He decided to sell the watch by auction to try pay some of his debts. However, the curse had other plans. 48 hours before the watch sold for £15 million, he died unexpectedly at the young age of 48.

Location:Liverpool, England This story is not one of my own its something I was told

This story is not one of my own its something I was told. About 30 Years ago my nan had owned this old Victorian styled mirrior. She had it for about 3 months before things started to happen. But one night my nans friend was looking into the mirrior and she started panacing when my nan asked whats wrong she said she was looking into the mirrior when she got a vision of someone dying. As you would everyone thought she was messing about but later on they found out that someone had died in the same way my nans friend described how she seen it. After that people where seeing deaths when looking into the mirrior about 5 more times. That's when my nan got rid of the mirrior. I don't know if this is a true story but I belive my family because they hate talking about it and wont tell me the full story.

The 'cursed' Empire-style mahogany veneered chest of drawers
A slave owner named Jacob Cooley requested this chest be built by one of his servants. It was intended to be a gift for his son but, once completed, he was unhappy with the quality of it and beat his servant to death. A curse is said to have been put on the chest that ultimately resulted in 16 deaths throughout the history of the Cooley family line. The chest is now on display at the Kentucky History Museum.

 The chest is now on display at the Kentucky History Museum