Ch:1 Us

^This is Lea^

(Lea's P.O.V)

"Oh, SHUT UP!!"

You know what I hate in the morning?

Waking up to the stupid ringing sound of my goddamned alarm and not being able to sleep in after many failed attempts to block out the irritating noise. It's really the worst.

I don't really hate Mondays......okay, Usually I do. Since also the possibility of me running into a certain stupid someone is always high on school days. Someone I hate with a burning passion. And he reciprocates the feelings.

Isn't that nice?

I reluctantly got out off my bed and put off the alarm.

"I hate you." I whispered to it hatefully while putting it back. As if it's gonna respond like someone we unfortunately know.

But I know that I have to thank the alarm because it is partially the reason why I am able to be a least a bit punctual since it's not my natural talent.

Snickering, I made my way to the washroom and carried out my daily routine. Now I'm not a fan of morning showers so it doesn't take me much time to get ready. I mean I do take morning showers.

Jeez. 

Just not when I'm so tight on time.....you know?

I quickly headed to my closet. 

I don't really own much stylish stuff but I don't completely hate the ones I do. Now believe me I had to beg for the only pair of boots I do own.

I picked out a pair of dark blue jeans and a light green tee matched with white converses. After putting the combo on I went downstairs where my mom just put the pancakes for breakfast on the dining table and I subconsciously smiled.

I got great parents! But I hate them at times. Why?

Well.....Maybe it's coz they keep me away from all electronics. No phone, no internet, no laptop. Well only for educational purposes....

Sooooo no social media but I'm working on it, don't worry.

"Morning, mom!"

My mom turned to face me and gave a small smile, "Good morning to you too, Lazy bird." I rolled my eyes but let myself smile a bit.

After I finished my food happily, I put the plate in the sink and tried getting out without my mom seeing me but luck doesn't always smile upon me. 

Since I don't have any, obviously.

"Lea, I would really like it if you would wash your own dishes." My mom said with a sarcastic smile but had a different tone. One I was aware of a bit too much.

All moms have those tones.  

I internally groaned but faced her with an apologetic and sheepish look just as a honk sounded outside.

"Sorry mom, I'll do it next time. Bye, love you!!" I made a quick dash towards the door and was out before my mom could stop me. 

Don't get me wrong, I liked helping my mom and becoming independent but.....I was too lazy....and I didn't really like to work. Ha. Honestly it's the usual dilemma of a teenage girl.

I smiled and took up speed at the sight of my best friend since 8th grade, Demi, in her car who was giving me a ride to school like usual. She smiled brightly as I slid in and started up the car.

"Ready for another day of hell?" She grinned wickedly.

"If that includes chopping someone up and leaving his body abandoned on the side of the road or in a river, then yes." I smiled evilly, quite satisfied with my answer