Ch:4 Really Don't

(Lea's P.O.V)

"You're a crazy guy!!" I sighed exasperatedly. "How could you be so careless?!!"

"I-"

"Nooo....uh-uh...you are so getting that treated!"

"But-"

"You are the dumbest guy I've ever met!!!"

I took in a breath, "Right after Sam." I added with a very serious facade and that sent me and Tyson into a laughing fit.

That stupid guy had actually ran straight into a door......

Well it was a shining glass door. But still.

That was why he had a purple elbow. Although I can't figure out why he had a sore elbow when it was a front up door he ran into. It should've been his nose or face. But that was not the case so........

Anyways we were headed towards the infirmary to get him some ice and then some ointment or gel.

We entered the infirmary and I told him to sit on one of the beds. I went to call the nurse but she wasn't there.

As per usual.

Taking the ice pack from the freezer, I came into the cubicle he was sitting in.

"Hey, Ty?" I asked and he looked up from his phone into my eyes with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah?"

"Take this and put it on your swollen elbow." I directed him while giving the ice pack to him and he followed.

I took a seat on the chair besides the bed he was sitting on and let out a sigh.

'Stupid guys' Nikita sighed too.

"I never knew you cared so much about me?" Tyson started playfully and cocked a brow whilst giving me a boyish smirk.

Pink dusted my cheeks. Rolling my eyes, I playfully hit his shoulder. "Of course you idiot. You're our ticket to winning this season's basketball championship!"

Okay, not entirely...Sam is also on the team....

He gave me an exasperated look and sweat dropped. "Seriously?" he asked me sarcastically. And I nodded seriously, putting on a poker face.

He gave me an incredulous look and we both started chuckling which soon turned into laughter.

~

(Sam's P.O.V)

That was just plain cheesy dude.

Pathetic. He couldn't even flirt.

I was also sitting in the infirmary with an ice pack on my swollen cheek when I heard them come in. Plus I got to skip class so it was like a small win.

Well, it was that hell of a girl who did this after all.

I was right beside the cubicle Tyson and Lea were in and they were talking crap!

I slightly removed the curtain so I could look at them and saw their idiotic conversation. I made sure to make no sounds whatsoever. This could be informative.

'Or just plain stupid.'

'Point.' I agreed but then as they spoke, I zoned back.

"Hey, I had a question...." Tyson started with a curios look in his eyes.

"Go ahead." Lea urged him ahead with her brows furrowed sightly.

My ears automatically perked him. This was becoming serious! Ooh!