Ch:16 Again

(Lea's P.O.V)

"When did you start liking him to such an extent that you were about to kiss him?!?!"

Tyson's angry and demanding voice brought me back to my senses.

I was standing up, facing him with my face depicting pure surprise. Whether it was because of the fact that I was going to kiss Sam in a matter of seconds and that Tyson had caught us pretty much red handed or that I didn't even have an excuse to defend myself from what could be my doom, I couldn't figure it out. At all.

My hear didn't stop hammering against my chest as I saw Sam mimicking my expression. Probably thinking the same.

I stood dumbfound as I now looked horrified.

"Answer me, Lea!"

His voice asked with anger and his grip on my wrist tightened for a few seconds. I gulped and looked him in the eyes. Eyes that were usually welcoming with their Hazel color. But right now, they were spelling my doom. Literally. D-O-O-M (aka) T-Y-S-O-N.

'We're screwed and instead of thinking for an excuse, you're making jokes!'

Nikita sarcastically commented.

'Well, doesn't joking and humor lift the mood?' I countered.

She rolled her eyes.

"Um..........."

"We-"

Sam started to explain (although I'm sure he had no idea of what to say).

"Shut up, Sam!" Tyson snapped at him quite angrily. He looked a bit taken aback but said nothing as Tyson started dragging me along with him to god knows where. I didn't resist either.

A foreign feeling of uncomfortable settled over us as we started coming to stop. The tense silence wasn't helping either.

He turned me to face him as his hand rested on my arm. It was a bit rough but by the way he had been acting, I knew I had something of that sorts coming my way.

I licked my suddenly dry lips as nervousness settled in the pit of my stomach.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this, I mean I didn't commit a crime or anything!

'Or maybe you you did.'

'Shut up.'

"Lea, why? Just.....Why are you doing this?" His tone had a hint of sadness in it but soon it suggested anger. Again. A lot of things have been happening in my life again, right?

"I thought you hated him and now you go having a secret love story or something with him?!!?"

I gasped with disbelief at his wrong accusation and slightly narrowed my eyes. Seeing the position I'm in right now, I have high doubts that I'll be able to control my anger for long.

"Look, Tyson, you're misunderstanding. Like always."

He snorted,"Right. I totally believe you after the second KISS incident!"

Sarcasm dripped off his voice and I clenched my teeth in annoyance. Just before I was about to snap at him, a look of regret and realization flashed through his eyes.

"I-Sor-I'm sorry, I.........." He tried convincing me quietly. He hung his head low as a sense of calmness seemed to take over him.

I sighed at him and let myself calm down as well.