Ch:23 A lot (Part 1)

(Lea's P.O.V)

Because that was all I heard before a 'crunch' of scissors cutting my hair short broke the ever increasing silence. The strand fell onto the floor and I gulped.

You know those time in your life when you have to ACT vulnerable? And somehow the desperation that for once some cliche story will pay you a visit and a guy will come to your rescue?

Yeah, I'm totally facing that situation.I am very certain that this girl is psycho.

As I looked at the hair on the floor, I felt my breathing deepen. I mean who would be even half as calm as I am in a situation like this!?

Ok, a lot if people would be...but let's ignore that.

I clenched my itching-to-hit-these-giants hands and my teeth gritted in annoyance.

"You do look nice." Victoria fake gushed. I actually knew that it was only a flick or bang for now but if she was serious then I could have my beautiful hair cut ugly.

"Let me go." I tried to wrench my hands away as I kicked at one of the guys shin at the same time and he momentarily let go before I was caught up again. Oh, how I wish I didn't have to hold back right now! But if I wouldn't, I'd definitely blow my cover. So....gotta endure this shit a bit more.

The guys then kept their foot on each of mine and pretty much trampled them. I let out a groan of pain.

Victoria stood in front of me with a smirk.

"So helpless. Awww....! You almost made me feel bad for doing this!" She fake pouted and put on a sad face mask but her eyes shone with malice and spite.

But then she smoothly placed her mouth next to my ears and whispered words that sent shivers down my spine.

"Almost...."

I growled at her angrily. Fury started to get the best of me. If looks could kill? Both of us would have been dead the first time we made eye contact. And I can bet you on that.

"You better shut up, Victoria!" I spat at her with a clenched jaw. She grinned evilly and took a handful of my hair into her palm, ready to snap it short.

"Going to school with such an ugly haircut might get me a bit of the revenge I deserve." She breathed out in my face.

This is it.

I don't give a fuck whether I blow my cover or not anymore! If this girl has gotten me to cuss so frequently then that means something. Since I ain't gonna be rescued or saved, might as well be my own knight in shining armor.

I was about to do a trick to get out if their grips and kill Victoria when a voice stopped every single action. I was actually worried if time had stopped.

"You never change, do you, Victoria?"

A male voice worth swooning stated and brought all attention towards him. Unfortunately, I couldn't turn around and he was behind me.

He said her name with extreme disgust which made me kinda feel better.

I bit my lip in anticipation of what would happen next as she took a few steps back from me and her eyes widened. I rose an eyebrow and was about to turn around to see who was the one who saved me from going ballistic and killing this witch when my back touched something hard and I felt hot breath on the side of my face which caused an involuntary blush to blossom over my neck and cheeks. I simply dared not breath.

I gulped and saw as the two bodyguards seemed to cower in fear and Victoria seemed extremely nervous. She seemed to have a certain panic in her eyes. Like when you're caught stealing ice cream from the fridge.(I am). Just that that's innocent. This really isn't.