Ch:35 Intentional

(Sam's P.O.V)

"I still can't believe the doll dress and-"

Lea's words were cut short when she burst out into laughter for the hundredth time that day.

I sighed in defeat and leveled her with an unimpressed stare. "You need to stop and shut up, okay?"

She blinked at me before snorting out laughter as she jumped down a particularly rocky edge.

"Sure thing, Admiral." She gave me a mock stern salute and then snickered before walking down ahead of me.

"Admiral?" I asked her feeling baffled. She glanced at me over her shoulder before grinning.

"Didn't you notice?" Her innocent voice made me cock a brow.

"The doll dress that has your lovely picture? In that picture you're also wearing a shirt that says Admiral." She ended on rather a proud note.

I tilt my head up to the heavens and glare. Why you doing this to me Gods?

'It's hilarious accept it. I mean...haha.'

And now my brain--my brain--is laughing at me too. You realize the gravity of the situation?

I shoot her an exasperated look that's part horrified. I mean out of all that; that's what she caught? How minute of a detail was that?! I'm rather torn between thinking that she pays me a lot of attention and then remembering on a sour note that it was probably only because she caught a hold of my MOST embarrassing picture.

Hannah's in big trouble. Oh, yes.

Lea chuckled light and shook her head before veering right of a jagged rock.

As my eyes took in the beauty in front of me, I couldn't help the wistful sigh that escaped me. Which I'm glad Lea promptly ignored. Maybe because we've involuntarily, without exchanging words, come to a silent agreement as to not broach our always-interrupted-kiss subject.

It sucks. Really sucks.

But the memory of the slightest of brushing of our lips is literally impregnated into my body and soul. It was like my body felt alive

I felt alive.

 And it felt amazing. And it wasn't even a kiss goddammit! I gotta stop spouting deep stuff like this. I shook my head and yet my thoughts didn't stray.

The fact that before I could see how a proper kiss shared with Lea Summers would make me feel, we were very unceremoniously interrupted, pisses me off. Again. But it is like now that I've had a taste? I want more. So much more.

I remember how beautiful she looked when she laughed (at my embarrassing cost yes but still), how heart stopping her teasing smile was when she refused to share the Twizzlers, how my heart slammed against my chest when I got a hold of her and felt my body flush against hers.

And fuck if it wasn't such a turn on. 

Feeling her softness beneath me, knowing she was still capable enough to bring me to my knees. And having her under me......

Gods. Her dark brown hair splayed across the grass and her intense chocolate brown eyes staring straight into mine. It just made me have a hard on.

Speaking of said hard on.....I'm so glad Lea isn't as corrupted as to have the sense of chancing a glance down south. If she had....

There was no one she could ignore how turned on by that act I was.

Gah. I gulped.

And her scent. I'd focused on it. How she smelled incredible. Like....vanilla and lilacs and it was a calming scent. Although I'd never tell her this. She'd totally think I was a creep.