Ch:40 Going Down

Warning: this chapter has a bit of abuse so I'm warning you if its triggering for any of you readers.

~

(Lea's P.O.V)

I dodged the first punch.

Barely.

Putting up my forearms in defensive position, I simply immersed myself into the fight. Remembering the tactics and the moves I'd been taught since I was 13. My body reacted on its own, like a pianist when they play the instrument even after some time.

Raising my fist, I punched him straight in the nose and did a roundhouse kick to take down the guy who was intending to attack me from behind. Zoning back onto the first guy who took out a knife and went to swipe me off my feet, I jumped up and instead grabbed his arm, twisting it painfully.

A crunch that indicated a broken bone was heard and I wasted zero time in laying him flat on the ground, my elbow coming down harshly on his spine.

I grabbed another one's hair and he punched me in the shoulder. I winced but using my grip on his hair, I brought his head down and kneed him in the gut forcefully. Someone wrapped their arms around my waist so I let go of the hair of the other guy and used my body's force to twist out of the grasp. I didn't give them any time to get their bearings and instead, punched the guy in the jaw. One more came up and I elbowed him in the side, bashing his head down onto the ground.

I breathed hard. There was only the leader sort of guy who was left.

With a glare, he charged towards me and I ducked in time to avoid his kick.

I raised my foot for a kick and it landed on the bald guy's neck, taking him down with the force of it. He was bulky and growled, standing back up. I gulped as he kicked me in the shin and I pointedly kneed him in the side. He charged forward and locked his arms around my waist in a tight grip. I used the split second of freedom to raise my leg and knee him in the balls.

That's a classic move you can never get enough of.

I panted and one of the guys on the ground stood back up. I looked around and found a stray brick.

I glanced at him before picking it up and when he came towards me, I - with no regrets whatsoever - bashed the brick onto his head. Man, he would have a concussion. He was bleeding and my hands had slight blood coating them.

All of them were down.

I knew I could handle myself. I grinned.e of myself right now.

And where was my protective stalker when I needed him he most? Ok, he was there and probably knew I could take care of myself right now but still.

I sighed and then before I knew it, a cloth was tightly secured over my mouth. My arms were being held and my waist was tightly gripped.

My eyes widened and I struggled only to realize that the element of surprise had them overpowering me.

I inhaled, my heart racing and I realized my mistake.

Chloroform.

Fuck it! I was about to get away!

I knew I couldn't hold my breath for longer and would eventually have to succumb to the dizzying effects of the chemical.

A tatted, scary looking dude came into my line of sight.

He grinned, "You didn't think we would give up that easily, did you?"

I glared at him, unable to speak.

I struggled slightly but the grips were vice-like and my head was starting to float. My muscles losing the tightness in them.

"These were just a decoy." He nudged one of the guys on the ground with his foot and things became clearer to me. "You thought it was over and you lowered your guard. Plus, you were alone. All we needed was chloroform." He smiled darkly.