Ch:11 Something New

(Lea's P.O.V)

Great.

"So now what? You're gonna blackmail me, huh?"

I saw as his face changed expressions instantly and seemed as if his eyes lit up.

I sucked in a breath as a dreadful thought popped into my head.

"Please don't tell me you hadn't thought of that!!?!?"

I gave him pleading eyes. Looking at him hopefully, I noticed him shrug nonchalantly.

"I hadn't. "

That didn't make me happy but sent me into a mini coma of surprise and disappointment.

"At least don't say you're going to!"

Never did that blank look leave his face.

"I will."

How the hell can he act all-so-cool!?

"What'll you do? You can't get anything-"

He cut me off with his remark. He flashed me his signature smirk.

"Babe, I hit this send button and everyone in the school, including the teacher, will get the video of how you got drunk, I took care of you, you tried kissing me and then also played 7 minutes in heaven. Oh, and I also had to drop you off at your place. Miss-memory-loss-since-I-was-drunk."

"But why did you even shoot it all?"

"Simple." He casually shrugged. "You would never believe me if I didn't have the video of your actions, would you?"

I gaped at him open mouthed as he took the phone from my frozen body, with a burning touch of his index finger he closed my gaping mouth with a slight nudge that left me blushing and grinned once more before sauntering off to who knows where.

I couldn't let the video get out because for me my reputation mattered a lot and the embarrassment I'd feel....especially since it was Sam......it knew no bounds.

~

That video was basically eye opening. It made so many things clear. I don't really know if that made me glad or sad. But I'm gonna go with sad.

That's because I got the answers to many questions. Even those I didn't want. And lemme tell you, I wasn't happy with them.

And the worst part was that he had a video. He had started shooting right after seeing me doing idiotic stuff. He had pretty much everything on camera.

Why do I have such bad luck!? I mean is it fair, no, is it even possible for someone to have so much bad luck?! Plus, I had to go meet Rose today too. Since I hadn't responded yesterday. Oooops.

I stared at Sam suspiciously and of course, hatefully. Who in turn did nothing but smirk and grin and in short, piss me off.

Well, he does a good job at that.

And why shouldn't he?

We were sitting opposite of each other in the semi circular shaped classroom. I was sitting on one end and him on the other which automatically made us sit in full view of each other.

I sighed and took a few notes. I had to pass eventually! That's when I heard two girls sitting in front of me giggle and glance at me.

I narrowed my eyes at them as they continued whispering. Probably about me. I decided to pay a bit of attention. Maybe I could catch on.

"-And she did!"

"Really?!?!"

"I know, right!?! I never imagined her to be one of those types!"