Ch:22 It's all crazy

(Lea's P.O.V)

"So....you're a bully victim...." I trailed as I asked Maggie about a much unwanted topic.

"Well...." She trailed awkwardly as well. "I'm a bit of an introvert you see..."

What is this girl saying? She seemed quite an extrovert when she befriended me! But guess people do have their priorities.

And also thankfully, I haven't seen Victoria.Yet.

I mean, since the day has technically JUST started. Aside from some whispers aimed at me and some smug smiles being thrown in appreciation towards me, nothing eventful has luckily gone down. Guess, I'll have to thank the ones above for making me spend some uneventful time at least. But I also have a feeling it will be short lived. My instincts know how to spoil the mood, don't they?

I sighed at this and gave her a look.

"Why are we even waiting?" I questioned a bit irritated. About why we had been standing at her locker for some few minutes.

"She should've been here by now..........." Maggie muttered under her breath absentmindedly and I rose a brow.

"Who?"

But before she could answer me, a whirlpool of apologies entered my ears.

"I'm so sorry for making you guys wait! I-" The girl stopped short when her eyes met mine and we stared at each other. I took in her figure and features. She had short blonde hair that reached her shoulders, grey eyes and a fine height.

"You're..............." She put on a thoughtful face with furrowed eyebrows and I just remembered that she was the girl who'd asked me the question on my first day's intro. Her face lit up just as mine did.

"Lea!....um....uh, right?"

"Yeah. I remember you!"

"Me too..." She let her voice drop.

"Sorry if that embarrassed you that day...." I apologized but she simply smiled. I was referring to my reply that day when she'd asked how I could both play and study. It was kinda natural, now that I think about it.

"It's okay."

"Good to know. Phew!" I sighed in relief then asked, "Um....what's your name?"

"Lisa." She replied kinda shyly. I could tell that she was shy and a bit of an introvert.

"Guess there's no need of me, huh?"

Maggie gave us a bewildered yet playfully sarcastic look and we both chuckled at it before explaining everything to her.

"Oh..." She stated in realization after hearing our story. "Well, me and Lisa usually hang out together. Especially since we're roommates."

I made an 'o' with my mouth.

"You're welcome to join our group." Lisa suggested with an uncertain smile and I replied with a confident one.

"Sure, I'd love to."

Good. I have friends. That reminds me, Scarlett or Rose haven't contacted me. Guess I'll have to text them again. Because I've done that at least five times since today morning. And let me make myself clear, I don't plan on spending my entire year here so either the mission should be completed ASAP orrrrr..........the planet will probably self combust. How appropriate, right?

"Great..." Maggie replied and Lisa was about to say something when her eyes went wide and darkness engulfed me.

I felt two hands obstruct my view by placing themselves on my eyes. Great. But very plain and cheesy.