Chapter 12

Draco pushed Harry against the wall and was kissing him fiercely. He had one hand on his hip and the other hand was tangled in his wild locks. Harry's hands were buried in Draco's hair and he was tugging softly, causing Draco to groan against his lips.

"You know," Harry panted between kisses. "We're going to be late to class."

Draco hummed against his lips but didn't pull back.

"People are going to wonder," Harry continued. "If we walk in late together."

Draco really wished that he would stop talking.

"It doesn't matter to me but unless you want everyone to know..."

Draco groaned (this time in annoyance) and pulled back. "You really know how to sour a mood, don't you, Potter?"

Harry grinned. "What would people think if we both came into class with muffed up hair and swollen lips?"

"They'd think that you were off snogging some bird because I would have the decency to clean myself up," Draco smirked. "On second thought, I don't think anyone would notice. Your whole look is post-snog."

Harry laughed. "Then I guess our secret is safe."

****

Harry was finding it hard to concentrate.

He was sitting with Draco at one of their lessons. Draco was engrossed in his essay and Harry couldn't stop staring. He found that he was doing that a lot. They had flip-flopped so suddenly, that it was still jarring. They had gone from enemies to snogging and Harry still wasn't sure if Draco even liked him. He knew that he was attracted to him but did he really like Harry? As a person?

"I know I'm gorgeous but could you stop staring for five seconds? I can't concentrate." Draco's silver eyes met Harry's and he couldn't help but blush.

"Do you like me?" He blurted.

Draco looked taken aback and he raised an eyebrow. "I thought that fact that we're snogging would make that obvious."

"I know you're attracted to me but that doesn't mean that you like me."

"What are you going on about?"

"If we weren't snogging, would you still hang around me?"

"We've never hung around each other unless we were arguing."

Harry's lips thinned. "Message received."

"Why are you upset? This isn't news to you."

"I just...I don't know." Harry looked down at his book. "You know what, never mind."