Chapter 63

(Mature warning until ****)

"We should talk," Harry gasped between kisses.

"We can talk later." Draco hummed against his lips and pushed him against the wall of Harry's room at Grimmauld's Place. "I want you. It's been too long."

Harry groaned as Draco brought his lips down his jaw to his neck. "I—" but Harry lost his train of thought as Draco began to leave marks on his neck. "Draco..."

Draco grabbed the hem of Harry's dirty t-shirt and lifted it over his head. His cold fingers met Harry's bare skin and he shivered. Harry pushed his fingers through the buttons of Draco's shirt, struggling to unbutton them as Draco's mouth captured his in a passionate kiss. Harry grew frustrated and ripped at the fabric.

Draco pulled back and raised an eyebrow at him. "Eager, are we?"

"Shut up," Harry said, kissing him again as he pushed the shirt off his shoulders.

Harry moved his lips down Draco's jaw, neck, and lower still. He stopped only when he was kneeling in front of Draco.

"Harry," Draco groaned, softly as Harry started unbuttoning his pants.

Harry pulled Draco's pants down to his ankles and using his teeth, he brought Draco's boxers down as well. Draco cursed and bucked his hips as Harry's lips made contact with his flesh. Draco grabbed a fistful of Harry's hair as he bobbed his face up and down. His lips, tongue, and teeth doing a sinful dance that made Draco weak at the knees. He continued until Draco had finished, nearly falling to the ground. Harry pulled back and since he had a firm grip on Draco's upper thighs, Draco stayed standing.

"Fuck, Harry," Draco pulled Harry up and kissed him. "I ought to return the favor."

"I've got a better idea," Harry smirked and pushed Draco onto the bed. "You're not the only one that gets to be top."

Harry pulled off his pants and boxers before joining Draco on the bed. Draco kicked his pants and boxers off his ankles as Harry knelt above him. Harry slipped a pillow under Draco's lower back and put one of Draco's legs on his shoulder.

"I've been thinking about this," Harry said, slipping a finger inside. "Since our first time." He slipped a second finger in and started stretching him out. "Wondered how it would feel and how you would look," he slipped another finger in. "As I rammed you."

"Then what are you waiting for, Potter?"

"Nothing," Harry said and in one fluid movement, he slipped his fingers and eased inside of him.

Draco threw his head back and groaned as Harry bottomed out. Harry leaned forward and kissed Draco, capturing his bottom lip in between his teeth. He tugged lightly as he started thrusting his hips in a steady rhythm. They both moaned as he quickened his pace. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed throughout the room along with their sounds of pleasure.