Chapter 45

Ron and Hermione had gone to observe the Ministry workers this afternoon. They had been taking turns for the last few weeks and they almost had enough information for their mission.

"We're finally alone," Harry grinned, settling down on the couch. "Hermione and Ron probably won't be back for hours."

Draco raised an eyebrow. "Are you trying to seduce me, Potter?"

"I might be," Harry's grin widened. "Depends. Is it working?"

Draco laughed. "You're ridiculous."

Harry sidled up closer, resting his hand on Draco's knee. "Ridiculous for you."

Draco smiled and cupped Harry's cheek. "It's a good thing you're attractive because you're not very good at seducing."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Like you can do better."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Yes, it is."

Draco pushed Harry back so he was lying on his back and swung his leg around so he was straddling him. Draco brought his lips down so they grazed his ear.

"I never back down from a challenge," Draco whispered, bringing his hips down to Harry's, causing him to gasp. "Plus, I know what you like."

Draco ran his lips down Harry's neck, sucking and nibbling as he went. Harry's breath was coming out in shallower bursts, his hands gripping Draco's shirt in tight fists. Draco brought his lips up and kissed him. Harry brought his hands down, trying to take Draco's shirt off but Draco stopped him. Draco pulled back and settled back onto his heels so he could unbutton his own shirt slowly.

"Draco," Harry pleaded.

Draco grinned, letting his shirt fall off his shoulders. "Yes?"

"You're a fucking tease," Harry growled, sitting up and pushing Draco on his back.

Harry kissed him, taking his mouth over in a way that caused Draco to groan. Harry ran his hand down his smooth chest, stopping at the waistline of his pants.

"Upstairs," Draco breathed through kisses.

Harry nodded and they both stood up, nearly running up the stairs. Once they got up to the room, Draco took ahold of the front of Harry's shirt.

"You're overdressed, Potter."

"What are you going to do about it?"

Draco kissed him, pushing off Harry's jacket in the process. He then tugged off Harry's shirt, breaking the kiss for only a moment before he pushed him up against the wall. They both groaned at the skin to skin contact. Harry brought his fingers up to interweave in Draco's hair and tugged. Draco hissed and brought their bodies closer together. He circled his hips against Harry's and Harry thrusted up to meet him.

"Draco," Harry gasped. "I need you."

Draco reached down and made quick work of his pants while Harry did the same. They kissed again and fell into bed...

****

Draco didn't want to get out of bed. They had been laying together in bed for the last hour, just enjoying their alone time. Though, they should get dressed before Granger and Weasley showed up. Draco started to sit up but Harry tightened his hold on his waist.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"We've got to get dressed before your friends come back. Also, I need to shower."

Harry let go of him. "Fine. Only if I can join."

Draco scoffed. "No way. If we showered together then we wouldn't get very clean."

Harry grinned and shrugged. "I don't mind."

He rolled his eyes and got up to slip on his boxers. "The whole point of a shower is to get clean."

"I don't know if that's possible," Harry mused. "You're filthy."

"I see what you're doing, Potter. And it's not going to work."

Harry got to his feet and stood in front of him. "I think it already is," he replied, running his fingers over Draco's chest.

"You're insufferable," Draco growled, pulling Harry into a passionate kiss.

Harry hummed in satisfaction, running his hands down to the waistline of Draco's boxers. He was just about to pull them down when they heard the front door open downstairs. Harry cursed and pulled back.

"I'm going to go shower now," Draco said, giving him one last peck.

"Fine, but I think we can both agree that I'm fantastic at seducing."

Draco laughed. "You had a great teacher."

****

Harry got up and got dressed while Draco was in the shower. He went downstairs and saw Hermione and Ron were sitting at the piano. Hermione was trying to teach him a few cords. Harry smiled at them and noticed that there was something in the couch. He blushed and rushed over to sit on Draco's shirt before they could see.

"So, what did you find out?"

They turned around on the bench to face him.

"Well, there are four people that have been consistently showing up at the same time for the last few weeks which should be our best bet. We figured out the identities for most of them. There's a woman, Mafalda Hopkin, a maintenance work, Reg Cattermole, along with a tall man that we haven't figured out his name and an Auror by the name of John Dawlish." Hermione explained. "I figured that we each knock out our person and hide them in an abandoned storage unit near the Ministry entrance. We've got the Polyjuice ready so we were thinking that we go tomorrow. They'll all be on their way at seven forty-five so we should get there by seven-thirty at the latest."

Harry nodded. "Brilliant. Sounds like a plan."