[7] Date

I guess you could say I put a little bit of thought into my outfit going over to Billies. I decided to add curls in my hair instead of just normally straighten it like I did every single day, not right curls. More loose fluffy ones.

I wore my normal black skinny jeans but today I added a belt, I will admit I tightened it a bit just to emphasis my waist but no harm. I wore a normal plain black shirt tucked in.

I checked myself quickly in the mirror. Checked for any sudden spots, or anything like that.

Why did I care so much?

Am I forgetting? I feel like I'm-

Teeth.

I ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth as I checked the time. It was quarter to eight, it took me fifteen minutes to walk there.

After I finished violently brushing my teeth, gums And tongue I set off and walked over to Billies. I didn't take a jacket or a hoodie. It was really warm outside to be honest. I didn't wanna get sweaty or anything y'know?

I reached Billies as I knocked on his door, he opened it grinning.

"Well you look different," he beamed mostly to himself as he looked me up and down slowly. And I mean slowly.

"What are you doing?" I giggled shyly.

He shook his head. "Just taking it all in." He smiled as he moved from the doorway signaling with his head for me to come in by moving it in the direction two times. I laughed softly and walked into his house as he shut the door behind me.

"C'mon." He said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs with him into what I'm guessing, or hoping, was his room.

He opened the door to a typical teenage boys room, there were posters all over the walls, his desk was filled with useless shit, a pile of clothes on a chair covered with what he thought was swift with a blanket. His floor was clear, I guess I could give him that.

He sat on his bed and turned the huge rotating fan on beside his bed.

"You can sit down y'know." He chuckled tapping a spot on the bed next to him indicating for me to sit down. I laughed a little and sat next to him.

"Nice room." I complimented looking around.

"Thanks, alright let me just grab the keys and we'll go." He told me opening the top draw of his bedside table and picked up his car keys.

What?

"And we'll go where? I thought we were staying here?" I asked him confused.

"Well I told you, it's a date. We can't have a date in my room now can we?" He smiled mischievously.

"But we-" he cut me off as he got up and began to walk out his room,

"Come on babe, it'll be fun."

We got into his car as he began to drive.

"So where exactly are you planning on taking me Billie joe?" I asked him. He didn't reply, just smiled as he drove.

There was a moment of silence.

"Have you heard about the riots?" He asked me.

"Riots?"

He nodded. "Yeah, there's supposed to be a really big riot tonight. Something to do with the way the mayor is leading this town. I don't know, I just follow rules." He shrugged.

I snorted, he looked over at me confused. "What?" He asked me.

"You don't follow any rules."

"I could if I wanted to,"