[13] stay away

Billies P.O.V

I got home and rang Tre and Mike to come over. I told them what had happened and they forget about the argument and came over straight away. My mum was at work so we sat in my room.

I loved that about them though. Even though you could tell there was strong tension between both of them, they put it to the side to help me.

Marsha's P.O.V

Why would you do that?

You didn't even give him time to explain.

Maybe he did do it himself.

I felt my Conscience eat away at me, maybe he wasn't lying. I had to go tell him. And let him explain.

I put on my converse and left my house to walk to his.

And it kicked in, as I was walking.

I was walking in the dark, that I have been terrified of since I knew what the Dark was. All the way to a boys house who I had just had a go at who had a hickey just to let him say his side of the story.

I liked him, didn't I?

Yeah.

But what if he didn't do that hickey?

I reached his house and looked at the front door for a while. Maybe I shouldn't. I don't want to wake his mom up or anything.

I then realised I could just climb to his window as I had once or twice before.

I then noticed a car outside of his house, oh my god. It was a girls car, it was wasn't it?

I walked around to the side of his house, I saw his window open but his curtains were shut.

I can hear something.

"She hates me! What am I gonna do?" I heard an upset Billie groan. Who was he talking to?

"Dude, you just got to give her time. She's obviously upset you have a hickey." I heard Tre say.

I felt stupid realising the car was Tres.

"But she thinks another girl gave it to me? Like you should have seen her man she was really angry. I really hurt her," Billie said. I could imagine him. His hands on his head in frustration like he always put them.

"But another girl didn't give it to you?" Mike pointed out confused.

"I know that! But she doesn't." Billie said again.

"I told you to stop," Tre told him in a I-told-you-so tone.

Stop what?

"I know but I was zoning out, y'know I do it when I'm zoning out!" Billie said getting even more frustrated.

"Well we know that but Marsha doesn't, I told you you're gonna end up giving yourself a hickey." Mike joined.

"And I did stop, I only did while you both were arguing," Billie shouted.

They carried on, but I was to lost in my head to realise.

Billie did give it himself.

I held myself in the cold, as I felt tears silently stream down my eyes.

I kicked him out, I called him a liar. And he told me the truth.

What am I suppose to do? I've hurt him.

Then it hit Me, I didn't wanna hurt Billie. So the only answer I had was to just, stay away from him.