[9] Beej

I woke up warm, and mostly confused as I felt another person in my bed. As I remembered about last night. When I asked Billie to stay the night. His arms were around me and our legs were inter winded together. He slept in his jeans, as I was in my shorts. I didn't just feel warm temperatures wise. I felt warm in my stomach. I wanted to stay like this for hours. Just feeling his arms around Me. But I looked at the clock, and I knew I needed to wake him up in time for school or else we would both result in being late.

"Billie," I muttered to him trying to shove his arms off me. He groaned and pulled me closer. "Billie!" I laughed flicking him on the head. He suddenly began to flutter his eyes open, confused.

"What? Where am I?"

"At mine? Stupid!" I laugh. He opens his eyes fully to see that he had me in a lock, hugging me. I watched as red quickly began to spread across his cheeks as he quickly let go and sat up in bed.

Why did he have to move?

"Enjoy your sleep?" I asked him smirking. It felt good to be the one smirking out of us, as it was normally him.

"Shut up,"

"Come on. We gotta get ready for school." I said to him.

"Do we have to?" He whined childishly.

After finally getting Billie up, we got ready as Billie stayed in his jeans and top, I offered him one of mine.

"I've got some band shirts you can borrow if you wanna y'know? I mean, just so you're not in the same exact outfit as yesterday,"

"I'll have you know I changed when I got back from school into different clothes," 

"Alright Billie... so would you like a shirt? Or not,"

He pulled a face at me but nodded. I looked through my wardrobe as I fished him out an old band rock shirt. He went into the bathroom and put it on. As he came back we were near enough ready to go. So we went outside and waited for the bus.

"Thanks for letting me spend the night." Billie smiled. Looking down on me. He wasn't a tall guy, but I was a short girl so he did kind of have half a head over me.

"I'm glad you decided to come over." I smiled at him. Suddenly the bus pulled up as we both got on. Alice immediately clicked eyes with me as to ask why I was getting on the bus with Billie, as Billie went and sat at the back with Tre and Mike who whistles him over.

She wasn't the only one confused. A lot of people looked at Billie and I on the bus wondering why we both waited outside of my house.

I sat down next to Alice as she turned to me with a big huge grin. "Explain!" She laughed.

"He spent the night." I smiled. Her eyes grew wider if that was even possible. "After that riot, I asked him to come over, and I didn't want him walking back so he spent the night at mine." I blushed. I could feel my face heating up.

She looked back at Billie. "And is that your shirt! You love that shirt!" She asked me. I nodded slowly to her.

Once we got to school we had English. Which I sat next to Billie in.

I will admit in English he was talking to me a whole lot, I know Billie was the talking kind but he really just seemed to enjoy talking to me in that lesson. And I enjoyed it too, obviously.

He asked me if I would sit with him at lunch. I told him I wouldn't want to leave Alice and instead him, Tre and Mike should come over to us. He agreed with that pretty quickly.

Once dinner finally rolled over the three boys came and sat with us again. And seemingly Alice was happy about that. I mean she was always happy, god knows why but at dinner her laughing was none stop. I couldn't tell if it was Mike or Tre making her laugh so much.