[37] your Druggie boy

"Guys it came it came it came!" Tre shouted as he ran into mine and billies room and began jumping on our bed waking the both of us up, with something in his hand.

"Tre!" I shouted sitting up, Billie sat next to me rubbing his eyes. He was shirtless and very confused.

"It came Beej!" Mike shouted as he jumped up and joined Tre jumping on the bed.

"What came!" He shouted.

"The album!" Tre shouted back as he stopped jumping and held a record sleeve in his hand containing a vinyl inside.

"No way!" Billie said jumping up and standing on the bed with them.

"I know you're all really excited," I said looking up at the three boys stood on the bed. "But can we have this discussion on the floor!"

"Oh shit, right," Mike said jumping onto the floor.

"Sorry marshy..." Tre said joining mike with the album still in his hands. Billie got off as well. "Anyway look!!"

I got up out of bed as I joined the three of them looking at what Tre was holding. It was green days first ever album and it was right here in front of me.

"You guys didn't tell me you already released the album!" I shouted looking at them.

"It was a surprise." Billie smiled. I pulled him quickly into a hug as I hugged Tre and mike after to happy for them.

"So this is out? Like everyone can grab themselves one of these and listen to it?"

"Well right now this is the only version," Tre said referring to the album in his hand. "But next week is when it comes out officially."

"No way!" I smiled. "This is so amazing! Can we put it on?"

"Why wouldn't we!" Mike shouted as he snatched it out of Tre's hand. He ran down the stairs with it as we all followed him. He placed it into the vinyl player as the first song began to start.

We danced, we sang, we laughed, we fake cried, and once the whole album had played. We were left in the living room just stood in silence.

"Marsha," Billie whispered beside me.

"Yeah?"

"Can we go skate or something? I'm getting bored of listening to myself."

"How do you think the rest of us feel," I laughed, he pushed me sightly, "just playing Beej, you wanna skate?"

"Yeah, just me and you this time."

"Sure." I shrugged. "We can grab my skateboards and head to the skatepark?"

"Yeah."

So me and Billie headed back upstairs as Billie put on a top and his jeans. I pulled out the box from under the bed which held the skateboards in it as he did, and pulled the two out.

We left the house and reached the skatepark. No one was actually here apart from one guy who was trying to do a trick Over there. He was faced away from us, but he wore a black cap and had brown messy hair.

Billie got on the skateboard as he started skating around a bit and so did I.

"Man I gotta get myself my own skateboard," he said as we skated past each other.

"Yeah, then you can stop using mine," I teased.

"Well until then,"

"Until then you can use mine when I let you," I said.

"I'll push you off that skateboard." He said.

"Try it."

He jumped off and picked up the skateboard as he ran over to me, I quickly jumped off to picking mine up as he chased me around. We ran around for a moment until I felt myself bump into someone.