[38] suprise?

It was inching closer to Christmas, and I had absolutely no idea what to get mike, Tre and especially Billie.

It's not like I had Alice anymore either to ask her what she thought, not that I needed her. I could figure it out on my own, I mean I'm not completely stupid.

I sat on mine and billies bed scribbling ideas down, Billie was downstairs with the other two doing band practice. I could faintly hear their music from up here.

I began to get frustrated as I violently scribbled out all the ideas I had with the black ballpoint pen in my right hand. They were shit ideas anyway. I ripped the paper out as I screwed it up into a ball and attempted to throw it into the trash can in the corner of the room, but obviously, I missed.

"Ooh, I've got it!" I said to myself as I quickly jumped off the bed and grabbed my phone on the bedside table.

I began to wait for her to answer, come on. Answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Who's this?"

"It's me, Marsha? Marsha Brooks?"

"Say again, slowly."

"Casey, what are you on about?"

"Marsha! It's you!"

"Yeah? How did you not know? didn't it come up on your phone?"

"I've lost all my contacts by accident, I'm sorry. What's wrong?"

"So y'know how you owe me a really big favour...?"

"Yeah?" she slowly asked. 

"I need your help. Like really badly."

"What is it?" 

"I have no clue what to get The boys for Christmas. Y'know I've never been good with presents."

"So how can I help?"

"Can you give me some ideas or something? Or even come down and shop with me?"

"If I come down Tre will want to see me y'know he will." She laughed.

"Well can we just not tell him you're coming down? I mean you can get Tre something while we're shopping too. Please I'm begging you I need help."

She sighed. "Fine, I'll be able to come down tomorrow if I catch the coach. But this makes us even."

"Definitely, thank you! I love you so much!"

"Yeah yeah," she laughed. "I love you too, alright I need to get back to work."

"You're working right now?"

"Yeah. But my breaks just gone so I need to go."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"Bye love,"

Tomorrow morning.

I simply told the three guys I was helping my mum out with some things back home today before leaving the house and meeting Casey in the little café located in the mall. I walked in and instantly spotted her sat down with her phone in her hand and a cup in her other. I smiled to myself before sitting down across from her as she looked up and smiled.

"You found me,"

"You're not hard to miss with that new hair colour," I said as I looked at her freshly new died her. "It's so bright, why blue?"

"Why not," she smiled. "I love it. Tre doesn't know I've done it yet so don't tell anyone." She Warned.

"I won't, I won't," I said sticking my hands up in the air. She laughed slightly before we got up and headed out the café.