[30] red head

"So you're sure you wanna do this?" I asked him. The bottle of red hair dye in my hand. He sat in front of me with his legs crossed on the floor in the bathroom as I was sat crossed legged over the toilet, which the seat had obviously been put down.

"As sure as anything."

"You can't go back? Unless you bleach it again I guess... Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Sure you're sure?"

"Uhuh."

"You sure you're sure you're-"

"-Marsha just do it!" He laughed. I sighed and gave myself a moment to say goodbye to his bleach blonde hair I had fallen in love with. As I slipped on the gloves the hair dye came with and squirted a bit of red hair dye in my hand. Hesitating to put it into his hair.

"You good?" He asked, making eye contact with me through the large mirror sat in front of us. I nodded and took one last look at him, with his blonde hair. The way his roots had grown into it, maybe Tre or Mike was better doing this after all.

Finally, after a lot of motivation from Billie, the dye was in his hair and I was threading my hands through his hair making sure not to miss any parts. I had always wanted to just sit and play with Billies hair. It always looked so fluffy, and touchable. Especially in the morning when he first wakes up. And he's got bits going up, down, twisting and every single different direction. I heard him humming a tune as I massaged it into his hair.

"It's gonna look so sick." He smiled to himself in the mirror, with a boyish grin that he had always had.

"Goodbye blonde hair." I sniffed pretending to cry.

"You watch, you're gonna love it."

After a while of the hair dye being in. We rinsed it, brought his mom's hairdryer into the bathroom and began to dry it. And I had to admit. While I was running my hands through his hair without gloves on it was as fluffy as it always looked.

"So this is what it's like to have a girl play with your hair?" He said randomly, tilting his head back so his big green eyes met mine.

"You've never had a girl play with your hair before?"

"No?"

I laughed as I moved his head back and continued to dry it. Once it was dry I unplugged the hairdryer as I watched Billie in the mirror. Styling it, running his hand through it, just taking a good long look at himself.

I was wrapping the cord of the hairdryer around the hairdryer handle as he called me over.

"Come here."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Just come here," he said with his arms out. I shrugged and placed the hairdryer down gently as I walked over into his arms. He stood me in front of him looking in the mirror as his head rested on my shoulder, his nose in my hair but his eyes also looking at our reflection. His arms wrapped securely around my waist.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"You really do look like a punk singer now." I laughed. I felt his laugh blow my hair a bit.

"Your hair smells nice by the way." He complimented, finally taking his nose out of my hair and looking forward.

"Thank y-"

"-Don't you think we make a cute couple?" He randomly asked me, still looking at ourselves in the mirror. "Like, if you were to see the two of us just walking around town. I don't know... hand in hand wouldn't you think. That's a cute couple?"