[12] get out, now

I and mike were sat in Billies living room, Billie was helping Tre set back up the drums they had both knocked overacting like idiots play fighting.

"Sorry I ruined your kiss the other day." Mike laughed to me. Kiss? what was he on about?

"What kiss?" I asked confused.

"You and Billie? On his back garden remember?"

I laughed. "Oh yeah," then I processed what he had said. "He wasn't of going to kiss me anyway."

Mike quickly responded. "He was." He said seriously to me. "You could tell."

"How?"

"The way he was looking at you,"

I couldn't see through Billie as well as he could see through me, but even though I couldn't I knew he wouldn't have kissed me. Would he?

"He wouldn't have,"

Mike laughed slightly. "He talks about you all the time y'know,"

"He does?"

"Oh yeah, he never shuts up about you. It's always oh me and Marsha did this, the other day I took Marsha to the beach, you know Marsha she has the prettiest eyes-"

I cut him off "-you've got to be lying." I felt myself blush more than I think I ever have. But mike shook his head still being quite serious.

"He gets this look in his eyes when your there, like before you came he was just waiting for someone like you to come. And when you're here he's just happier. Don't get me wrong, I like to see him happy. He deserves it after what the kids been through." Mike told me. "He's more fun to be around when you're here."

"I like that I make him happy, and he makes me. But I don't think he has any feelings for me like that Mike."

"You're not here when he's talking none stop about you, Marsha." He laughed. But he wasn't wrong. I wasn't.

"Okay guys, you can come in. But be warned. Tre is not in a very good mood." Billie warned us poking his head through the doorway. I and Mike looked at each other before entering the room.

Tre sat with an annoyed face behind his drums.

I listened to them play their songs, as I did just regularly now. I complimented them and went home.

It was a usual routine.

I went over to Alice's after band practice.

Billies P.O.V

I sat in my room with Tre and mike. Talking about everything passing, a joint around the three of us.

Mike was talking about something, I think Alice? And Tre began to get mad.

I didn't really interrupt. I had zoned out sucking on the flesh on my shoulder. I just did it sometimes out of frustration.

"She was talking to me when she said that Dumb ass," Mike replied.

"No, she wasn't!" Tre snapped, "Billie at the table who was she-" he looked over at me and stopped.

"Billie stop doing that." Mike ordered, obviously in an angry mood.

"Your gonna leave a hickey or something," Tre added.

I realised I was still sucking as I stopped and shook my head.

They must have argued for a while, I figured that they both just had a thing for her. Which wouldn't have ended well. I texted Marsha to almost warn her.