[45] Dinner Date

"Are you ready yet?" Billie asked me from outside the bedroom door.

"Nearly!" I shouted back looking in the mirror at myself.

He was about to take me on the date he had promised, which made the black dress purchase very handy. He hadn't seen me in it yet, and I was a little nervous. Normally, dresses aren't my thing. I'll rarely ever wear a skirt.

I quickly ran my hands through my hair giving myself one last glance before walking away from the mirror and over to the door.

I opened it to see Billie sat down who was leaning on it, so from me opening it he fell back.

I laughed slightly and stepped back as he rushed embarrassedly to his feet and then gave me a childish boyish smile. Before his eyes diverted down to my dress. "Woah," he breathed out looking down.

"What?"

"You look- like- you look amazing," he complimented looking back up at me. "I love your dress,"

"You don't look too bad yourself," I beamed looking down at his outfit, skinny black jeans with a polo black shirt tucked into them and a red tie. And his signature black converse of course. "I like this black shirt and red tie combo,"

"You do?"

"Yeah,"

"T-thanks," he smiled playing with the bottom of his red tie.

It was nice to just stand with him. It was weird to be with him every single day to hardly seeing him anymore. So I didn't even mind if we just stood silently for the rest of the night. It was just the fact that his company was there.

"Well come on then," he smiled as he dropped the bottom of his tie and grabbed my hand eagerly. We headed down the stairs and Passed mike and Tre who was sat on the sofa watching some shitty channel on Spike TV.

"Where you guys going?" Tre asked us confused.

"Yeah, and since when did you wear ties?" Mike added.

"Since today," Billie boasted as he straightened it proudly.

"We're going on a date," I told them.

"You are?"

"Mhm, so can you guys not trash the place?" Billie rolled his eyes as he grabbed his car keys on the table that was filled with empty beer cans.

"That wasn't us!" Tre defended as mike nodded beside him in agreement both offended about the crime they were accused of that they didn't actually commit.

"Oh- those beer cans were me..." I quietly admitted to him laughing a little.

He just rolled his eyes and sighed before we said goodbye to the two idiots and left the house. It was already dark, and a little bit cold as we walked down the garden and got into billies car.

He started up the car as we turned on the radio and he began to drive. I had no clue where he was taking me, he just said somewhere nice.

"What's it like always at the studio now?" I asked him starting up a conversation while he drove.

"It's pretty fun until Britney starts getting annoyed with mike and Tre,"

"She doesn't get annoyed with you?"

"Not really,"

"Oh," I bluntly replied.

The atmosphere in the car went awkwardly quiet for a moment.

"You don't like her do you?"

"No, not one bit,"

"She's a good producer and she's great work in the studio Marsha,"