[21] stars in the sky

I woke up in Billies Arms once again, today I planned on going out with Casey to catch up. Then meeting Billie, Mike and Tre at the bar later. I pulled myself from Billies grip and left the bed as I began to get ready in the bathroom.

I wore a denim black skirt and tights, as it was warm weather, a tucked-in Rock t.

I came out of the bathroom to see Billie was on his phone in bed awake.

"Well hello, where are you going?" He smiled, sitting up in bed and leaning his back on the headboard.

"I'm meeting Casey," I laughed as I sat down in front of a mirror and plugged in my straighteners. "Remember? I arranged it in front of you last night."

"You're gonna leave me?" He pouted. "All alone?"

"You can meet Tre or Mike or something." I laughed straightening my hair. Once I had finished straightening my hair I checked the time. It was only half nine, I was meeting Casey in the café I had gone to yesterday morning around ten, since apart from the bar that's the only place I know around here.

I got out my seat and unplugged the straighteners, putting on my converse. And sitting on the end of the bed looking over at Billie.

"How long are you gonna be?" He asked me, pouting once again.

"Maybe an hour, at the most I would say two."

"Two hours!?"

I laughed, "Billie you'll be fine. Just don't trash the hotel room or anything,"

I got up from the end of the bed and checked my phone again. Twenty too.

"Bye Billie," I waved walking through the door, I heard him say goodbye as I closed it. And walked down the stairs down to the hotel and left.

I sat in the café and texted Casey, just letting her know I'm here. She said she was only five minutes away and wouldn't be long.

A waiter came up to my table as I realised it was the same girl as yesterday.

"Hi," she smiled. "I see you're not here with Billie." She laughed. I shook my head.

"No I'm meeting a friend," I smiled back.

"Well just remember you have my number if he upsets you like he did me," she reminded. I wanted to ask what it was he did to her. But I didn't want to seem rude. But I let my curiosity get the best of me. "What did he- do to you? If you don't- If you don't mind me asking obviously."

She shook her head and took a seat next to me. "So we were together. Which was crazy since he never really got into relationships he just fucked girls. And we had just got together and I found out a bit later he was cheating on me with my own friend." She laughed. Sort of over the whole situation.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I said touching her arm. "I never knew he did that. He just told me you were an ex."

Then Casey came in, "Oh hi Marsha." She smiled. The girl nodded to me and stood up.

"I'm Lucy by the way, now what can I get you?" She asked pulling a pen from her messy bun and getting ready to write down our orders, we both ordered cold drinks as she walked away.

"So, you're here! With Billie!" She started. "He's a hundred percent into you I never knew it would be so obvious in real life!"

"He's not," I laughed. "We're just friends right now."

"Yeah because you're both building it up," she told me.

"I don't know if that's what we're doing," I shrugged to her. "That girl who was at the table when you came was an ex of Billies. She told me he cheated on her. But I-it was a while ago!" I said feeling like I needed to quickly stick up for his actions of cheating.

"I don't think he would cheat on you," She shrugged. "He seems like he really is into you."

"Okay okay enough about me! What was going on between you and Tre at the table last night?" I wink as she begins to tell me the whole story of her and Tre flirting.

It felt good to see Tre having fun with a girl since the last one he liked preferred his best friend. And he was a good guy, just a hand full. I told her stories of the three of us, and she told me some stories about her friends around here and other ex's. I told her about others is our school and how everything around home was going.

After catching up with Casey I went back to my hotel to find Mike and Tre sat on the floor laughing as I walked in.

"Hey guys?" I laughed. As Tre and Mike turned to me and greeted me. "Where's Billie?"

"He went to the shop," Mike told me sitting back down on the floor. Tre sat down too as I joined them forming a little circle.

"He wouldn't shut up about you," Mike laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah!" Tre adds. "He talks about you all the time."

"It's crazy and annoying." Mike laughed.

"Are you both being serious?"

They both nodded, with a serious expression on their faces.

Then mike spoke up. "He talks about you like you put the stars in the sky,"

"He looks at you like you did too," Tre added.