[27] but you hesitated!

By the way. I'm writing this chapter while on call to a friend who keeps saying down the phone. "Is mayonnaise an instrument?" and "leedaleedalee!" in a deep voice trying to be Patrick from spongebob and it's very distracting so I'm sorry if this chapter isn't the best.

I sat outside the bar, next to Casey. The three boys inside. We were on one of the benches under a shelter that was connected to the building of the bar, to shield us from any rain that might come down. It wasn't raining, although it was a little cold.

"So he told me he liked me, well. Loved me, and I told him I loved him. I've given him constant hints to let him know I want to be his. I even straight up said to him I would be his if he asked me! And he's not asked me yet. He's not even made a move to ask me and I don't know when he will." I said sort of pulling at the roots of my hair stressing out. I felt Casey place her hand on my shoulder listening to me. "Or even if he will."

"He's probably just been waiting to get the concert out the way so he doesn't have to stress about it."

"The concert was days ago, he still hasn't asked and I don't understand!"

"Marsha chill out!"

I took a deep breath. Breathing in the cold air that sort of stung my nostrils. "I'm sorry. I'm just scared. What if this means he doesn't want to be in a relationship? And he just wants to fuck me around like every other girl."

"No- no Marsha it isn't like that. Why would he tell you he loves you if he had no intentions of being with you?" She asked me. She had a point. But it still couldn't help me to understand the dilemma I was in.

"I'm just. I'm waiting for him, he referred to me as his to this guy at the bar. He said to this café worker at bowling he's not my boyfriend but I'm still his." I told her, keeping my head in my hands and looking at the floor.

"See, he's claiming you, letting everyone know you're his. So he does have some intentions of making that statement true."

I nodded, sort of just giving in. I didn't really wanna talk about it anymore and depress myself on the last night. "Come on, let's go inside," I said standing up, she followed behind me as we walked back into the bar and took our seats back at the table with the boys. I took my seat next to Billie which seems to be closer to him then I remember leaving it, but none the less I ignored it and sat down. I felt Billie sling his arm around my shoulder as he looked over at me.

"You okay? You've seemed a bit off tonight."

I nodded biting my bottom lip. "Yeah. I'm okay- just sad this is the end of the trip, y'know?" I lied.

"Yeah, I get you." He turned back to his conversation with Casey, Tre and Mike.

"A-actually, Billie. Can we go outside for a moment? I think I need some air." I said to him.

"Need some air? I thought that's the reason you and Casey went out just a second ago?" He asked me in confusion. Which in honesty I had completely forgotten I already used that excuse.

"Oh- yeah, well erm. I need more."

He laughed slightly but didn't ask any more questions as he moved his arm from off me and got out his seat as I did mine, and we walked back out in the cold and sat on the wooden bench outside. I held my arms and rubbed them from being cold.

"Do you want my jacket?" He asked me. Sitting next to me.

"N-no I'm- I'm okay."

"Here just take it," he laughed, taking off his leather jacket and handing it over to me waiting for me to take it out of his hands. I sat there not wanting to take it from him, but his eyes insisted I take it. So I did, finally, and put it on. "Better?"