[32] what are you doing here!?

"Marsha! Get up I've got someone on the phone for you downstairs!" I heard my mom shout, it was early in the morning. In fact, the thing that woke me up was that sentence, and I probably would have rushed downstairs to answer it thinking it would be Billie... if Billie wasn't already laid in my bed next to me.

I'm guessing that my mom shouting through the house had not only just woke me up but Billie too, as when I looked over to him he was rubbing his eyes and sitting up. His red hair a mess. And him shirtless.

We didn't do anything, I still had clothes on, he had joggers on. And I was still pure, I can't say the same for Billie though.

"Who the fuck is on call?" I said, my voice croaky as Billie laughed.

"Marsha hurry!"

"I am!" I shouted back, "Okay Billie. I'm gonna go see who this is, make sure that you lock the door when I leave so my mom doesn't walk in for anything. But when I knock specifically fives times let me in so-" I explained getting out of bed as he cut me off.

"-Chill, I got it. I'm not stupid y'know."

"Sure?" I asked.

"Go answer the phone!"

"Okay, okay." I laughed walking out of my room. I quickly popped my head back in. "Make sure you lock it and only unlock it if I knock five times!" I said, being really cautious about the fact that he stops over so much coming out to my mom. She'd probably think we had done something.

"Can we have a password instead?"

"No Billie we aren't kids I-"

"-The password is now Billies awesome."

I rolled my eyes

I went down the stairs to find my mom looking impatient holding the phone, I went to take it from her as she shoved it into my chest and walked away. I wonder what In the world her problem was this morning.

"Hello?" I said cheerfully down the line.

"Marsha! Finally, it's me Casey!" She said.

"Why do you use the house phone, why not ring me?" I asked sort of annoyed I had to get out of bed and leave Billie.

"I did! Several times you didn't answer!"

"Oh sorry, I left my phone on silent last night."

"Why? You always have your volume up?"

"Yeah for when Billie calls."

"Did something happen!?"

"No no! Casey no!" I said quickly. "He-" I paused and looked around. My mom wasn't in the room. "He stayed the night," I whispered.

"He did!?"

"Yes! But nothing happened and that's not the point! Now, why did you ring me?"

"Okay well. I have a problem and I need a big favour from you."

"Okay go ahead."

"Well, I'm coming down today-"

"-you are!? Great, come see me I-" she cut me off quickly.

"-no I can't! See the thing is I'm coming down to meet Tre because this is the only day I can get the day off and I can afford a coach down. But Tre has band practice today and he mentioned Billies really weird when they miss practice."

"Okay, so where do I come in?" I asked confused.

"Okay, all I'm asking from you is to just- distract him for the day! Please! I'd do the same for you! Just get him to cancel so I can see Tre."