Seiko x reader x Izayoi lime

Future arc is the most underrated anime in the danganronpa series and nothing can convince my other wise.

Also Seiko is best girl! Izayoi was just used! And Ruruka is a bitch!

I ain't doing a lemon just because this is the 69th chapter..... but I might do a Lime.
———

(I know this isn't how the real fight went but role with it?

Seiko and Izayoi were fighting.

Constant throwing knives and swallowing pills, while Ruruka was doing nothing in the corner.

The lights were off due to Seiko's forbidden action, you were trying to split the two up but of course it wouldn't work.

Izayoi thrown a knife towards Seiko's head making you push her out of the way, and making you both land on the floor.

She was trying to escape your grip but you were hanging on tight by lifting up one arm behind her back and on let behind her back making it impossible for her to get up.

Izayoi walked towards you two and was about to stab Seiko before you grabbed his arm stopping you.

"What the hell are you doing?!? Get off!" Izayoi shouted trying to move him arm.

"No I won't let go! Even if you try to kill me" both Izayoi and Seiko's eyes widened.

(I'm getting Komaru vibes from this)

"No matter what you two are my friends, I don't want my friends to kill each other" your voice broke midway through the sentence from you crying.

(Yep definitely Komaru vibes)

Izayoi looked at the side for a second before putting some his arm and dropping the knife.

You looked at Seiko with hope in your eyes, she looked angry for a second before her face so softening up and she started to cry.

Izayoi turned your body to him and hugged you, you hugged him back before looking at Seiko.

She looked to the side in sadness, "hey" you said grabbing her attention.

You pulled out your hand towards you while Izayoi was still hugging you, she slowly grabbed your hand and joined in the hug.

Izayoi looked at you and kissed your lips making your eyes widen.

Seiko hesitated for a seconds before going behind you and kissing your neck, making you moan and kiss back.

Seiko started to pull on your shirt/jacket/whatever making it fall of your shoulder slightly, while Izayoi guided your hands to go around his neck.

(When I say 'around his/her/their neck' I can't help but to imagine the reader choking someone)

Your response was to put your hand in his hair on his neck.

Unfortunately you heard footsteps coming through the halls making you both stop. You all pulled away from each other.

It turned out to be Makoto and Aoi.

"Oh umm..... hi" Makoto nervously greeted.

"Hi....." you hesitantly said.

"What happened to you three? Those two look ruffed up and (y/n) your clothes are ruffled up" Aoi asked

Makoto instantly blushed knowing exactly what happened.

"It's not what you think, a fight happened, as in a physical fight.... with knives" you stated.

You all nervously giggled.

You, Seiko and Izayoi looked at each other nervously before Izayoi pulled you to another room and Seiko running after "hey! Wait for me!"