Pregame Rantaro x reader lemon

Part.... Fuck knows

-----------
Same story line as all the others so...

⚠️warning⚠️
⚠️friends with benefits⚠️
⚠️lemon⚠️

You and Rantaro sadly were forced for your family to all meet

Your parents/guardians (if you live in a orphanage then... I'm sorry)

His parents and his 12 sister and of course you two sitting right next to each other.

Rantaro being the dick he is started to out his hand in your pants under the table... Right in front of everyone.

The sudden pleasure made you flinch a bit.

" (y/n) dear/sir are you okay?"

(Apparently sir is genderneutral sooo... I dunno)

Rantaro grinned at your suffering

"Y-yeah I'm fine, I just accidentally... Hit the chair hard" you explained trying to keep your posture

"Well... Be careful next time" miss Amami said

All the adults were focused on talking to each other while Rantaro's sisters already left the room

"Quit it" you mouthed to Rantaro, however he just shook his head and went faster making you need to cover your mouth.

You glared at him you knew this was gonna be a long night

Time skip

You, Rantaro and his parents thought it would be a good idea to all watch a movie.

His dad got a call and told his mother to come along which soon enough made both of the parents run off outside.

To which Rantaro took the time in his own hands and made you sit on his lap on the couch.

"Why do you have to be horny all the time?" you compained.

"You ever heard it cock warming?"

(It's basically where the dick goes into the hole put it doesn't move)

You eyes widened

"You wouldn't do this now in front of mine and your family"

He pulled down (whatever you have on the bottom half) but it was unoticable to others other then you and Rantaro

(If you have a dress or a skirt then that would be good. If you don't like wearing them then.... Idk get creative)

To which he put his dick in your ass but he didn't move.

You covered your mouth and flinched. On que the family walked back in

"Why did (y/n) move to your lap?" Mr Amami asked

"She/he/They saw a spider on the floor so to avoid someone going onto the floor he/she/they got here. Why is it weird?" Rantaro explained/questioned 'innocently'

"Their kids they don't see anything wrong with it" Mrs Amami muttered to he husband

"Ah okay" Mr Amami answered.

Everyone focused on the movie while you sent a death glare at Rantaro

He grinned. He reached for the popcorn that was on the table in front of you. He moved back making a slow thrust inside of you as he put the popcorn on your lap.

He rubbed your thigh making it harder to keep quiet but you ate some popcorn to help.

You desperately wanted Rantaro to move but at the same time you didn't want to get caught.

Rantaro grabbed you waist and made you two lean back on the couch which made his dick go deeper into you.

Your legs got split by both of his legs going in between them. He grabbed your hips and made slow thrusts so there was no noise of your skin slapping together.

Rantaro had to bite his lip while you ate the popcorn to have a excuse to cover your mouth.

You tried to make it look like you were focusing on the movie to avoid suspicion.

It was dark in the room and the only source of light was the tv, it was a horror movie so there wasn't much light so it would be hard to see.

From the dark clothes of you and Rantaro it just looked you two close friends chilling and watching a movie.

Time skip brought to you by me slowly becoming mentally unstable cause it has been 2 days and a half since I've slept

Once the movie ended everyone moved to the kitchen

It was the type or kitchen that had a window to show the living room. You and Rantaro were in the living room leaning on the open window while the parents were in the kitchen

Let's just said Rantaro took advantage of that and massaged your ass but it couldn't be seen due to the space between the floor from the window

the family proposed that you should stay round and give your parent(s)/guardian(s) a break

(I'm trying to make this fair for everyone cause I know some some people only have on parent and some people have a guardian or more then one guardian instead of their parents)

Of course you said yes considering when your parents asked if it was okay Rantaro kinda slipped inside your panties/boxers/pants for a split second.

Your parents made their way to the living room making Rantaro pull away from massaging your ass and your parents kissed you goodbye.

"Do you guys want to share a bed or does one of you prefer to go to the couch considering you both aren't little kids anymore" Mrs Amami asked

"We might as well share the same bed. Our age shouldn't change anything plus the couch just gives neck pains" Rantaro said innocently to his parents.

"Alright, go to bed when you two want me and your father are tired" Mrs Amami said as she and her husband went upstairs to their room.

You waved goodbye and as soon as they couldn't see or here you.

"If you pull a stunt like that again in front of my parents I swear you won't have a dick to fuck me with next time" you said to him while glaring at him.

Rantaro laughed "don't act like you didn't enjoy it, plus isn't it more thrilling when there is a chance you might get caught in the act" Rantaro got behind you and wrapped his arms around you. He started to grind against you.

"Yeah but the consequences of that quickly turn me off" you replied back.

Rantaro picked you up

"C'mon we're fucking on the couch"

"WHA- AGAIN?!?!?"

You can probably guess what happened after that

Everyone in the comments: we read the Bible!

-----------

Hajime: I can explain!

Makoto: bro your getting 15 survivors? I only got 6!

Shuchi: wait you got 6 survivors? I only got 3

Rantaro: hold up you guys are getting survivors.