About requesting

For those people that requested today it's fine I can do it as long as you give me an answer within 24 hours.

Basically me and my step brother have been taking away from our family.

Reason being one my brothers has been sneaking out at night to see his friends and tonight the police caught him.

Me and my step brother are at high risk since there are some things wrong with our lungs so the police had no choice but to take me and my step brother way because my brother might have corona.

The place where I am at is This really nice hotel that cost no money for people with high risk that were taken away from there family.

The WiFi here is pretty bad which of course ain't there fault after all they have thousands of people using it at the same time.

And I really wanna use my date for things like school work (even though my school claims to be a 'rich school' they can't even afford to have online schooling and instead just expects us to do every single lesson every day, they literally got every teacher to give us work every day)

So yes I can do requests however They are gonna be rushed and they are going to be short.

I am very sorry but this is the only way I can still do requests and be able to do things like call my family everyday (people love separately so it's going to be different calls) and be able to do school work while saving up my data every day.