Mastermind Makoto x reader

⚠️Warning ⚠️
You die

Your use widened in surprise as you gripped the edge of the podium.

Out of all the people that could be the mastermind it just had to be him.

"M-Makoto" you hesitantly stuttered.

He looked at you and laughed "your face, it's such despair"

He hopped off his thrown and went to your podium on the other side.

"So cute" he cupped your cheeks with both of his hands as you cried.

He smiled and kissed you.

"Get your hands of her/him/them" Kyoko said trying to protect you without being able to leave her podium or cause Makoto any harm knowing she would be executed for it.

Makoto pulled away from the kiss and looked at Kyoko with a death glare.

He tch'd "sorry my sweet I love you so much" he took one hand of your cheek and booped your nose when he said 'sweet'.

He pulled away from you and went to the middle of the circle of podiums while lifting his hands up and having a despair look on his face.

((Y/n): so your everything is okay face

Makoto:

)

"Just think of all the despair I'll feel from killing all the people that have relied on me ever since the start of this killing game!" He hugged himself with drool all over his face.

(Nagito style!)

"Especially you my love" he turned to you with one hand on his face and the other grabbing his hand

(Like that but with Makoto and no boobs)

"Huh!" You replied you gripping the podium harder out of fear

He giggled and skipped towards you, he grabbed your face making you too close.

"I just love you so much! Imagine how much despair I would feel from me executing you!"

(Hey if Junko killed her crush for the sake of despair so will he)

You eyes widened in fear and more tears fell.

He laughed like a maniac

(Probably like Nagito but without a asthma attacks midway)

"Don't worry my sweet I'll leave you for last, as they say 'love the best till last'"

He went over to the execution button making everyone get executed, except for you.

"And now it's your turn but I do want to spend my last moments with you" Makoto looked at you with his back turned and his head titled backwards to see you, he had on hand in his pocket and the other on the side of his torso.

He walked up to you and went to your side of the podium to wrap his arms around your waist

"I'm really gonna miss you" he whispered into your ear as he took of (whatever accessory you have one or maybe a jacket, whatever you want).

He had tears rolling down his face but he kept smiling. He went to the execution button and hesitated a bit

"T-THIS IS FOR DESPAIR!!!" He shouted with more tears falling as he presses the button.

A chain went around your neck as you were sent to the execution room, you saw him wave at you with a sad smile.