Nagito x reader lemon

⚠️mega spoiler if you haven't played the 5th trial of sdr2 yet⚠️

⚠️also kind of angsty, it depends on how sensitive you are⚠️

Me through the whole time doing this: *banding my head against the wall* why 💥 is 💥 this 💥 so 💥 hard 💥 all of 💥 a 💥 sudden 💥

Also.

How Nagito actually died. (Y/n) edition

Nagito: don't let go

(Y/n): I'll never let go, I'm pregnant (boys reading this shush anything is possible in my book)

Nagito: 0_0 screw this *lets go of the wire and the spear kills him*

(Y/n): you better get yo ass-
———-

You were both at the factory island, you became part of Nagito's plan to lure out the traitor, that also means you knew that everyone was the remnants of despair other then Chiaki meaning she was the traitor.

Nagito was on top of one the tanks with his arms out open wide, his back facing you. You were guessing he had his crazy eyes look.

"Soon all of the despairs will be long gone and the only hope that was ever on this island will live! Leaving only hope..." he was more quieter with the last part but you were still able to hear it.

He looked at you with crazy eyes and a smile on his face "and you my little hope will help me on this plan to delete all Hope from this island" he held out his hand to you for you to get up on the tank with him.

He lifted you up and kept his hand under yours while his other hand pulled you closer to him by the waist.

Time skip cause you all are only hear for the sex

You managed to get to the.... the room thingy of where his body was discovered.

You got all of the equipment, placed the poison, you put down the domino affect and you played the music.

(I just thought of this and I wanna type it before I forget

If you think about it, if you read or write and lemon danganronpa fanfic of them still in the killing game. Junko is most likely watching you and that character having sex.)

"You now, it's probably gonna take them a while to get that computer and it would most likely take a while to recruit everyone together for the computer"

You turned your head to look at Nagito but your back still facing him.

He wrapped his arms around your neck from behind

"These moments will be the last time I see you so I want to make them special, just you and me"

He titled your neck to the side and started to his it making you yelp in surprise.

You moaned and put your hand behind his neck despite your back pressing against his chest.

His hands travelled down to your waist, one hand kept on your waist while the other went in between your legs.

You started to moan and panting in pleasure

(Me while writing this: CRINGE 😬)

He pulled away from your neck and kissed your lips which of course since this is fan fiction you lonely virgin-

Of course that turned into a make out session, tongue and everything

(🤢)

His hands got out of your pants and lifted you up to lead you into the counter