Miu x reader lemon part 2

Begged by 1l1k3t0r3ad after days of constantly annoying me

"Miu-"

She wouldn't give you a change to say no as she stick it in.

You squealed in surprise as she pinned your arms before your head

"M-miu"

"Don't fight it" she replied back

She grabbed your face and she-

.........

"Ah!"

"Miu no"

You could feel it vibrating and moving inside you, the way it was curled up to your g spot made you want to scream by you bit your tongue to stop annoying from hearing you.

You didn't want the others to see you right now.

You were too occupied on the pleasure you didn't notice Miu get up and grab handcuffs.

She flipped you over onto your stomach and cuffed you to the bed.

At this point you came all over the bed from the vibrator.

"Miu, please" you say becoming desperate

She smiled and went to her desk.

You could see from the cornor of your eye a 12 inch bright pink strap on.

Your eyes widened, there was no way something that long and thick was gonna fit inside you.

Miu put the strap on around her waist tightly and put another vibrating dildo inside of her ass so she could feel the pleasure along with you.

She moaned at the pleasure and put the strap on inside of your ass.

You screamed out of surprise but bit your lip as quickly as you could. From you coming less then 10 seconds ago you were sensitive.

Without any sort of warming she started fast and rough inside of you making you drool and stuff your head into the pillow.

Miu grabbed the back of your hair and pulled your head out of the pillow letting your moans out free.

Your tongue was sticking out as you drooled, Miu was faster then sonic as she was panting from the vibrating dildo inside of her.

You squirted before her from how sensitive you were earning yourself a slap on the ass making you squeal in surprise.

She started to become sloppy and seconds after she came onto the strap.

She slowly let go of your hair and put the strap out from inside of you.

Without a word from you both panting she uncuffed the handcuffs and forced you to cuddle her in bad.

Not being able to do anything else you cuddle her, she forced your face in her breasts.

It was quiet until....

.......

BOOM

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOUR BOTH FILFY CUM DUMBSTERS"

SLAM

Your gonna kill Kokichi after this.....