Syobai / shiobai x reader p2

⚠️spoiler⚠️

This is chapter 5 where everyone gets executed for voting wrong

So you Got executed along with everyone else
------

I am sorry but I am going to need a ultimate in order to do that execution.

However the execution will not affect the story in anyway so you at free to ignore it.

----------
Syobai disapeared

He left the simulation, he left you behind

Apart of you wants to believe he will come back for you but as the trail progresses you lost hope of him coming back.

When for killer was found out you completely lost the hope of him coming back

'Why did he leave?'

'Were we nothing to him?'

'Was I nothing to him....?'

You hesitantly voted for Iroha along with everyone else.

You closed your eyes and took a breath however that was quickly cut short by a sound that would normally be on TV if someone got something wrong and the room turned red making your eyes snap open

(The color red makes your heart beat faster which sends the body into a panic and more alert state hence is why the reader seemed in a panic before he/she/they knew the voting was wrong)

You looked and saw that the voting was incorrect.

Before you could say anything you felt something cold wrap around your neck and it began to drag you away so it was hard be breath.

(The closest person to your podium thats not dead and in the simulation) tried to each out for you but they were too late.

This is the execution if you are not the ultimate Parkour artist then just ignore this but

If you are then your lucky

The chain dragged you what seems to be a building follows by other buildings.

You looked behind you and saw a monocrow running towards you with a knife.

Your eyes widened and without thinking you began to jump from building to building.

You were in a panic and somehow there were traps like trip wires and pointy objects everywhere so you open slipped and injured yourself.

You had one eye closed in pain and out your hand over your arm in pain.

You tried to jump to another building however your leg gave out in pain so you slipped

Your eyes widened to see a punch of spikes as the bottom of the building however before you could fall something stopped you.

You looked and you saw Mikado holding onto you by (whatever piece of clothing you have)

.....

He wasn't being executed. That means he killed...

"So you killed him... Tch bastard" you said to him

Him... Or his mask grinned he began to let go of your shirt/hoodie/jacket/whatever finger by finger.

He eventually did let go making you fall to your death. The last thing the player (Yep I'm breaking the 4th wall)  saw of you was you with eyes widened and tears in your eyes and reaching up to mikado. The camera angel made it seen like you were reaching towards the camera as if the creator was mocking the player for not realising the mistake sooner.

'Syobai...'

You thought you would die until

.....