I'm not really into role play but If I'm being honest the mask is kinda cute

Isa POV

I was lying down when I feel a ship stop next to us, its bigger, stronger. I feel people coming onto this ship and judging by their stance they are important, strong... and arrogant. Not a good combination. I sigh and open my eyes when I sense them moving to my cell. I face away from the wall and sit on the floor, taking my necklace in my hand. I hear the door open and I dont turn around.

"Who is she?" a man I dont recognize asks

"She is the avatars friend general Zhao" the guard that dragged me to my cell says

"I want to speak to her" The man say and I feel the guard shrug

"She is afraid of fire, you can make her turn around with that" The guard says and I can feel The man grin. I feel the heat of the room rise and I stay sitting

"I want to speak to you! turn around!" Zhao says and I smile standing up and turning to face him

"That's all you had to say" I smirk, Zhao takes a moment to take me in, his eyes trailing down my body with surprise and a hint of lust in his eyes. My mind is screaming kill him and run but I stand my ground. 

"Do you know where the avatar is going?" Zhao asks and I shake my head

"Nope" I say and watch as Zuko storms into the room

"Get away from her Zhao! She is my prisoner!" Zuko says

"I didnt know I meant that much to you" I say fake crying "I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but I feel a connection too" I say, then I burst into laughter.

"What is wrong with her?" Zhao asks and the guard shrugs "It doesnt matter she is the avatars friend right?" the guard nods "than she is mine now" Zhao says and I stay neutral. No emotion, no fear. I dont know who this Zhao dude is but I'll be fine with him. One of Zhaos men unlock the cell and tie my hands together.

"You cant do this Zhao!" Zuko says getting all aggro.

"Relax Zuko, I didnt tell you anything I wont tell him anything" I say smiling and wave to Iroh with both my hands. He waves back and shakes his head sadly. I get led off Zukos ship and onto Zhaos. I get led through countless hallways until we reach another cell. The guard throws  into it and he attaches each of my arms to the wall with a chain. The guard chains my feet and I groan.

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT 

"Is that really necessary?" I ask and the guard doesn't even bother glancing at me. I sigh as he leaves and let my arm hang, the lowest they can reach is my ears. I pull on the chain and groan. I try to walk forward but I can only take one step before the chain runs out. I cant turn around, and I can't sit down. Great. Just fucking dandy. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I open my eyes when I hear the door being opened. I watch as Zhao and 1 other guard walk in. I smile and wave.

"Hello, to what do I owe the pleasure" I ask and watch as Zhao walks into my cell with a smirk on his face. 

"I think you will learn that I am not as kind as Zuko, and I will not play your games. I will ask once, and only once. Where is the avatar?" Zhao says and shrug

"Don't know" I say and he sneers, walking closer to me. He places his finger under my chin and forces me to look into his eyes. I glare at him as he traces my scars with his other hand. His fingers trail down my neck and towards my chest. My eyes widen and I try to pull away but I'm stuck. He grins his fingers moving into my shirt, his other hand not letting my head move. I bring my knee as high as it goes, kneeing him in thigh. He backs away anger swirling in his eyes 

*

"You're going to regret that" He says and I spit a his face. I watch as fire engulfs his hands and he set fire around me. A circle of fire surrounds me and my eyes widen. I try to back away but I hit the wall. The fire grows, from an inch to a foot. It makes its way to the top of my head and I cry out as the fire licks at my skin. The fire reaches the ceiling and I am completely surrounded by fire. I close my eyes and try to pull on the chains. I can hear Zhaos laugh as I scream in pain, the heat of the fire burning into my skin. The heat is too much, and breathing is becoming harder with every pant and yell. I look around trying to find an exit but there is nothing. No hope. At least Aang is safe. I feel someone else entering the room but I pay no attention to them and focus on breathing.