Fire nation and the spirit world dont mix well kids

Isa POV

After waking up in the middle of the nigh and wandering the town,I ended up falling asleep in a random alley, and woke up to find that Katara went to talk to Pakku, apparently it did not go well. I run to the entrance of the palace and watch as Katara circles Pakku. I run up the stairs to Sokka.

"Whats going on?" I ask and watch as Katara and Pakku fight.

"Katara challenged Pakku to a fight" Sokka mutters looking worried "where have you been?" He ask and I shrug.

"Around" I say and watch as Pakku ignores Katara.

"I'm so going to kill him" I mumble and watch. Katara, her temper pushed to the breaking point, forms a water whip and slaps Pakku on the back of the head. He turns around and agrees to the fight, telling her if she wants to learn so badly, she should study closely. The fight begins, and Katara proves to be much more skilled in waterbending than Pakku expected.

She demonstrates powerful techniques and advanced forms, despite lacking any formal training. THATS MY GIRL! The two are able to manipulate the water and snow around it with ease, using basic and advanced waterbending moves. Pakku grins and smirks as he attacks, but starts to realize Katara's talent after barely dodging an ice disc launched by her.

"Yes!" Sokka mumbles and I grin. After a few moments of violent waterbending, Katara gains the upper-hand as she topples ice-obelisks over Master Pakku, who disappears in a cloud of mist. However, Master Pakku quickly emerges and performs a waterbending move that renders Katara helpless, and she is beaten. Her grandmother's necklace, which fell off during the fight, is picked up by Pakku.

"This is my necklace" Pakku says and Katara huffs.

"No its not! Its mine! Give it back" She call out to him and he shakes his head, dropping the ice around Katara.

"I made this for the girl I was supposed to marry" Pakku says and Kataras eyes widen.

"You were the boy Gran Gran was supposed to marry?" She asks

"No wonder she left" I mutter and Sokka chuckles.

"Yes, I made this for her" Pakku says "But she left for the Southern water tribe before we could"

"Yeah well maybe its because of your stupid traditions!" Katara says and Pakku sighs. I look over at Yue who bursts into tears upon hearing this. She runs away and I watch as Sokka looks at her like a helpless puppy. I roll my eyes and nudge him.

"Go you idiot" I mumble and he grins.

The next day I was assigned with the duty of keeping watch of Aang as he practices waterbending with Pakku. I watch as Aang falls on his but when Katara walks over to Pakku.

"You're late" He says and I smile standing up. Katara bows and smiles.

"Sorry Master Pakku" she says and I grin waving bye to Katara and Aang, and go off to wander the city. Katara can watch Aang now, I think as I make a turn into an alley. I gasp when I feel a sharp pain in my head and I drop to my knees. I groan and place both my hands on my head, trying to get the sharp pain out of my head. I feel tears build up in my eyes and I try to get up when I feel dizzy. Fuck, I think before I fall to my side and place my hand on the cold wall. I lower myself down to the floor and place my head in between my legs. I take a couple deep breaths before looking up. For a split second I think I see my father standing over my but than I realize its just the shadow of someone passing by the alley.

"Isa?" I hear someone say but my vision becomes blurry. By the persons stance I can tell its Sokka.

"Something... head.... ouch" I mumble before passing out.