Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down and desert you!

Isa POV 

"Hakoda" I smile, bowing as he steps closer after hugging Katara, but he wraps his arms around me and my eyes widen. 

"Thank you for taking care of my kids" He whispers and I nod, my body stiff. He steps back, patting me on the back and I smile brightly at a pretty girl. 

"Suki?" I ask and she nods her pretty brown hair bobbing up and down. 

"Nice to meet you I'm Isa" I smile and Sokka wraps an arm around her. 

"This is Suki!" He says exited and I snort, Suki laughs 

"I heard you are a Kyoshi warrior" I beam at her "That's amazing, I hope I'm not overstepping but maybe you could teach me a few moves?" I ask her, I've never met a Kyoshi warrior, and I've never fought with a fan! I could learn so much!  

"Of course, even Sokka got a lesson" She smirks, bumping her hip with his and I laugh 

"It was very fun" Sokka nods 

"He wore a dress!" Katara calls over her shoulder and I snort 

"I think you'd look very pretty in a dress Sokka" I tell him and he laughs, as Suki and him walk over to Katara and the rest of the gaang. The group walks away and my eyes widen when I see Chit Sang. I take a step back as he looks at me.

"You!" He yells and I chuckle awkwardly

"Hey Chit Sang, how was prison?" I offer but he charges at me. Zuko steps in front of me. 

"That whore is the reason I was in prison!" He yells and I sigh, leaning my forehead against Zuko's back before standing up straight. 

 "I was 9" I point out, my finger pointing at him and he growls

"You punched me in the face and tied me up, mailing me to the prison" 

"You have to admit that was a creative way to send someone to prison" I mumble and he grunts "I'm sorry, ok? I needed the money" 

"For what? Why would a 9 year old need money, ice cream?" He asks and I snort 

"None of your business" I tell him 

"Alright" he shrugs "I would have done the same" Chit Sang walks away and I sigh. Zuko turns to face me, and I kiss him softly, not caring about Sokka's annoying comments. 

"I missed you" Zuko breaths and I grin 

"Yeah? how much" I ask taking his hand and he smirks 

"Let me show you" he pulls at my hand, pulling me back to our room while no one was looking, although I have a feeling that Toph caught us when I see a thumbs up in the ground and I snort, shutting the bedroom door. 

We wake up to a large boom and I sit up, wrapping the blanket around my body as I look around the room. 

"Zuko" I poke him in the face and he grumbles, swatting my hand when another boom shakes the Temple and he sits up abruptly. 

"Whats that?" Zuko mumbles getting up and throwing on his clothes, I do the same, tripping as I try to put on my pants in a rush and Zuko catches me. I smile softly and he nods, as we run out to the temples clearing, which is crumbling down. I watch with wide eyes as large air balloons fly closer to the temple and Aang uses his air bending to shut the screens around the clearing. Toph and Haru quickly make a tunnel and I watch as Teo and Hakoda start to run into it. 

"Haru!" I yell and he stops, looking at me and holding his hand out. 

"Come on lets get out of here" He says and I walk over to him, when a rock nearly crushes me and I jump out of the way, looking around and sighing in relief when I see that everyone is fine, although Katara looks pissed for some reason. 

"Haru whats going on?" I ask tying my hair back