Isa! Isa! You are a monster from hell, Isa! Isa! You are a monster frommm

Isa POV

"Aang!" I yell on the beach, slightly panicking, "Aang where are you?" I plop down on the sand digging my hands into the ground, trying to find him but I don't get a reading anywhere, I search over and over, straining myself to my breaking point and I fall, crumbling into the sand, a headache forming "Fuck" I sigh looking up at the sky and pointing to a cloud "I think he's in the Spirit world Lin... I think..." I mumble "You better watch out for him, and maybe say hi, I think you'll like him" I continue talking "Hes nice, and soft, kind of like you, but he doesn't murder" I trail off

"You guys would be great friends, he makes amazing flower crowns, like you... I still cant figure out how you make them" I sigh watching as the clouds pass in the sky "I haven't talked to you in a bit, so I guess I'll catch you up" I say taking the picture out of my pocket and placing it on my heart "Zuko and I are together, don't worry, he loves me and I love him, don't go overprotective brother on me" I chuckle sadly.

"And... well I guess we're going to defeat the Fire Lord in a bit" I rub my eyes, trying to not tear up "I think we can do it" I nod looking up at the bright blue sky "We can do it" I try say clearer, my voice cracking and I start crying "But I wish I could have done it with you" I sob, placing a hand over my eyes "I never thought I would be here without you... I cant..." my voice cracks as I continue sobbing, "I miss you so fucking much and I cant do this with out you, I wish you were here with me, and that you could tell me everything will be alright, and you could hug me and, and, and life is so unfair!" I exclaim, "I don't want to live in a world where you aren't... and I don't want to leave my new family here...." I grip the painting to my chest, still sobbing, my tears drenching my shirt and I sit up, my eyes widening when I see Katara standing in front of me, I wipe my tears, and she frowns, walking over to me "How long have you been standing there?" I ask and she sits down next to me.

"Long enough" She holds her arms out and I hug her tightly, gripping onto her dress as I start crying again

"I miss him so much" I cry "It feels like my air is being taken away, my soul being ripped apart and I cant do anything!" Katara just holds me, understanding my pain and knowing that no words can express the pain I am feeling. She rubs my back, humming a soft tone and I calm down, looking into her eyes.

"Thank you" She smiles softly and nods

"Always" She places a hand on my cheek "I know you miss your brother, but I know he is always watching over you, and I know he loves you" She places the loose strands of my hair behind my ears "Lets go back to the group, yeah?" She asks and I nod. She takes my hand and I place the picture back in my pocket as we walk back to the group, and I chuckle as I watch Sokka jump into Appa's mouth.

"Momo!" He yells inside Appas mouth "Momo dont worry ill get you out!"

"Sokka" I laugh "Momo and Aang aren't here, I think they are in the spirit world" I say and he turns to face me, frowning when he notices that I've been crying. He walks over to me, placing his hands on my cheeks and squeezing them together.

"Who hurt you?" He asks and I roll my eyes

"No one" I mumble, trying my best to talk as my cheeks are squeezed together and Zuko walks up to me.

"Are you sure?" Sokka asks, and I nod, he releases my cheeks and I chuckle.

"I was.... I was just thinking about my brother" I mumble "But we should really start to focus on Aang" I say.

"Well Zuko you are an expert at tracking down Aang" Toph points out "What do you think?" We all turn to look at Zuko and he scratches the back of his neck.

Soon we were all packed an on Appa, making our way to the Earth nation and I lean against Zuko, sitting in between his legs as I sit back on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. He leans his head against mine and I sigh, closing my eyes.

We land and we make our way into a bar, my eyes widening when I see June and Zuko walks over to her, his hand in mine.

"June" He calls out to her and she turns to face us, her eyes travel to Zuko's and I's hands and then to me.

"You'r brother wouldnt approve" She mumbles off hand and I scoff, taking my hand out of Zuko and slamming my fists on the table.

"Don't you dare mention him" I seethe and she rolls her eyes

"What do you want" She asks her eyes traveling to Zuko and he hands her Aang's staff

"I need you to to track my friend" He says with a dangerous voice and I realize that he isn't happy about seeing June either.

"I don't think so" She shrugs and I narrow my eyes

"You owe me" I whisper and she turns to look at me, "You owe me" I say again lower this time and she turns to face the table, before looking up at me.

"This is the last thing I ever do for you" She points a finger at me and I chuckle darkly

"Sure" I mumble and she gets up, grabbing the staff and walking to her shirshu, letting the animal smell it.

"hes gone" She says and I sigh, so I'm right,

"Yeah we know he's gone, thats why we're here" Zuko says and I sigh

"No, I mean he's gone gone. He doesn't exist" June deadpans and I nod

"I already knew this, lets get out of here" I spit and Zuko places a hand on my shoulder, going back to grab something from his bag.

"Wait. I have another idea" he calls over his shoulder "There's only one other person in this world who can help us face the Fire Lord" He hands June a sandle

"You saved your uncle's sweaty sandal? Ugh!" Sokka groans placing a hand on his nose

"I think it's kind of sweet" Toph mumbles and I raise an eyebrow

"Let's do this" June smiles as her animal picks up the scent and we all get on Appa, fallowing her though the earth nation.

"We're going to Ba Sing Se?" Zuko mumbles looking out at the city walls and I narrow my eyes as we lower down, stopping next to the wall.

"Your uncle's somewhere beyond the wall" June says preparing to go off but I jump down from Appa, walking over to her and away from the group.

"Give me his ring" I open my hand and her eyes widen.

"No" She exclaims "You have no right"

"No right?" I raise my eyebrow, my voice a dangerous whisper "Hand me over the ring, or i'll take it from you" I threaten. She looks off into the horizen, her hand touching the necklace under her shirt and she pulls it out, letting the ring dangle on the tread.

"It's the last memory I have of him" She says sadly and I chuckle darkly, grabbing the thread and pulling on it, snapping it off her neck.

"I was the last memory you had of him" I spit, walking off and watching as she turns, tears in her eyes, and runs off on her shirshu.

"It's been a long day, lets make camp" Zuko sigh as I step up to him and I nod, the ring pressed into the palm of my hand.

——————————-
Hey guys!
How are you?
Thank you so much for all the comments and votes! They make me so happy to see! 💛💛💛

Thank you for being amazing, I hope you have a wonderful day and an amazing week! 🌻🌻