Old people

Isa POV

"Whats going on?" Toph asks "We are surrounded by old people" I look around the group of men who had surrounded, my arrow pointed at their foreheads when I realize that I am pointing my arrow at Jeong Jeong.

"No just old people" Katara breathes and I lower my bow, bowing to Jeong Jeong, hoping he didn't take me pointing a deadly weapon at him too bad "These are great masters and friends of ours." Katara bows to Pakku

"It is respectful to bow to an old master," He says and extends his arms out "but how about a hug for your new grandfather?"

"That's so exciting!" She smiles "You and Gran-Gran must be so happy to have found each other again!"

"I made her a new betrothal necklace and everything"

"This is so exiting Gramp Gramp" Sokka runs over to Pakku and I laugh

"You can still call me Pakku" Pakku says and I roll my eyes, taking Zuko's hand in mine since he looks a little confused.

"How about Grand-Pakku?" Sokka asks and I snort

"No" Pakku deadpans but I feel like that comment may have gone over Sokka's head.

" And this was Aang's first fire bending teacher." Katara introduces Toph and Zuko to Jeong Jeong and I smile.

"Jeong Jeong" He introduces himself with a bow.

"Master Piandao." Sokka bows to his master and I turn to face Piandao, my eyes narrowing with recognition.

"I'm sorry Master but have we met?" I ask him, walking toward him and Sokka looks at me. Master Piandao's eyes widen for a second, but he quickly recovers.

"No I dont believe we have"

"Are you sure, you might know me Isa, or maybe Akina?" I ask and he shakes his head, cutting me off and Sokka shrugs. Zuko squeezes my hand and I furrow my eyebrows, I know I recognize him... or maybe I don't... maybe he just looks like someone I knew, I shrug the thought off, walking with Zuko towards the camp.

"Wait" Bumi stops us and I raise an eyebrow, "someone very important is missing.... where is Momo?" He asks and I snort

"Aang and Momo have been missing for the past day, that's why we came here" Sokka explains and Bumi nods.

"They will be fine, so long as they have each other," Bumi waves us off and I laugh quietly to myself.

We walk into the camp and I look around at the White Lotus, smiling at the people around the camp. I keep my bow and arrow around myself, when Zuko takes my hand and I turn to face him.

"You'r uncle is there" Jeong Jeong says and Zuko nods, looking at the farthest tent, and I squeeze his hand, before letting go.

"Go' I urge him, "He loves you no matter what"

"Right" Zuko mumbles before walking to the tent. I look around, not recognizing most of the older people... odd. I walk over to Sokka, looking over at him as he sharpens his sword and I tilt my head.

"Is that from Yue?" I ask and he blinks, "well it's a moon rock right?" I ask looking at his bright blue eyes, he looks back down at his sword with a new found admiration and I laugh "think you can teach me?"

"You already have bow and arrow, leave my sword alone" he hugs the sword to his chest and I shrug.

"Alright, whatever.... guess I'll always be sad knowing that I'll never be able to fight with sword" I sigh sitting down on the ground, a defeated look on my face and Sokkas eyes twitch.