The lizard though!

Isa POV

"Hey June, long time no see" I say raising my eyebrows. June smirks and jumps off her Shirshu, reviling Zuko and Iroh behind her. I ignore them and focus on June.

"What are you doing here Isa?" June ask leaning against her Shirshu.

"Oh you know, I'm just traveling, living life after you left me to rot with dad" I say and she rolls her eyes

"Awww come on, no hard feelings" she says and I glare at her.

"Yeah sure" I mumble "so you won't have any hard feeling if I just... let go of this arrow and let it fly straight into your brain? Right?" I ask smirking. June's eyes widen but she does move.

"Look I'm sorry for leaving you, ok? What did you want me to do?"

"Stay with me? You left me there to rot! I nearly died!" I scream at her "you should be ashamed!"

"Lin died-" she says but I cut her off

"Don't you daré say his name!" I glare "you have no right"

"I loved him" June mumbles and I roll my eyes

"Yeah no shit" I say and wave to Iroh and Zuko "sup" I say and Iroh waves back while Zuko looks confused.

"What going on June!" Zuko calls out and she puts her hand up to shut him up.

"Catching up with an old friend" she says and I glare at her.

"I still had hope, that you would come and save me" I say sadly and I watch as she frowns "I always imagined you would come and kill him, saving me" I fight back tears "and every night I went to sleep, praying you would come. But you never did, so my prayer changed to hoping that night would be the one the pain ends..." I sigh

"I'm so sorry" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Your a bit late" I sigh and lower my bow "now I know you're here for my friends, but if you have the tiniest bit of decency in your god forsaken body than you'll drop it!" I yell.

"I can't just back out on a deal Isa" she says and I sigh raising my arrow and shoot at her.  Iroh blocks the shot and sends a line of fire to break the arrow. I glare at him and pull out my throwing knives.

"Give up Isa!" Zuko says "you are outnumbered"

"You clearly underestimate me" I grin and send my knives flying out, hitting Irohs shirt and throwing him back onto the tree, the other knife hits June's pants and throws her down on her back. I send an arrow towards Zuko that supposed to explode to make a net when I feel something wet touch my arm.

"Fuck" I mumble before falling down. I glare at the Shirshu and at June.

"I'm sorry kid, a deals a deal" June says binding my hands and throwing me on her Shirshu. She throws me in front of her and keeps an arm around me. I close my eyes and let the tears fall freely.

"So, where do you two know each other?" Iroh asks cheerfully.

"She was my brothers girlfriend. He died. She left me in an abusive home. That's it" I say glaring at her. June frowns and shakes her head.

"Shut up!" June yells at me and I laugh

"What? You don't want your new friends to find out what a shit person you are?" I ask June and she ignores me

"My Shirshu can smell the person you are looking for, they are much closer, maybe 5 minutes away" she tells Iroh and Zuko. I know Katara and Sokka not far away, I can't let them get hurt! I feel the feeling come back in my fingers and my feet. I roll off the Shirshu and grunt. June jumps off and sighs.