Good news! Wait.... nope there has to be a catch, whos dying?

Isa POV

"Yeah, I'm gonna need 3 more orders of hibiscus tea Mushi" I yell at the window and make my way around the crowded tea shop. I place a cup of green tea on a woman's table when 3 very important looking men enter the store.

"Hello, How may I help you?" I ask smiling, they look at me with huge smiles on their faces.

"Hello, we would like to talk to the tea maker around here" the man says and I look at him confused.

"Uh, ok yeah. Sure" I mumble and call Iroh over.

"Are you the one making all of this tea?" The man asks and Iroh nods "great, my name is Quon and I want to give you your own tea shop!" The man says and my eyes widen.

"What?" I mumble, but Pao pushes his way towards Iroh

"What's going on here? Are you trying to poach my tea-maker?" Pao asks and Quon smirks at him.

"Sorry Pao, but that's business for you, am I right?" Quon says and I just stand back watching the whole thing.

"It would be lovely if you have your own tea shop" A lady says to me and I smile, nodding.

"Mushi, if you stay, I'll make you assistant manager. Wait, senior assistant manager!" Pao desperately tries to bargain.

"I'll provide you with a new apartment in the Upper Ring. The tea shop is yours to do whatever you want, complete creative freedom" Quon says challenging Pao to one up him

"Uh, senior executive assistant manager?" Pao asks but Iroh is already beaming at Quon.

"I will take your offer" Iroh says and I smile. Zuko walks past looking moody as fuck.

"Did you hear that nephew? We are getting our own tea shop!" Iroh says and Zuko rolls his eyes.

"Ill try to contain my joy" He mumbles walking out of the shop. I look at Iroh shrugging, and I fallow Zuko out. He quickly stuffs something in his pocket but I ignore that, no caring about that.

"Why must you always ruin your Uncles happiness?" I ask and Zuko sighs, looking over at me.

"I don't want this life" he says and I sigh, looking up at the blue sky.

"There are-" I start

"Worse things then this, I know" Zuko says frustrated and I look at him with a soft smile.

"Did your date go badly?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"No, it was nice" he says

"Then why are you acting up?" I ask trying to figure out what's wrong

"I don't have to explain anything to you" Zuko says brushing past me and going back to the shop. I frown, shaking my head. Kiss him? As if.

LATER AT THE APARTMENT
"Lee! Pack your shit" I yell at him through the closed door. I walk over to his room when I turn my body at an odd angle and my breath stops. I lean against the wall and catch my breath, before rubbing my ribs. Ouch. Fuck I hate being human. I stand up and enter Zuko's room. He is sulking on the floor staring at the ceiling clutching a peice of paper.

"Zuko" I say softly and he turns to look at me "Get up and help me pack" I say firmly and he rolls his eyes sitting up. Iroh comes up behind me and we watch as Zuko stares at a flyer.

"Zuko?" Iroh asks and Zuko throws the flyer at us. I pick it up and gasp when I see theres a picture of Appa, hes missing?

"The avatar is in Ba Sing Se" Zuko says but I cant tare my eyes away from Appa's picture.