Chop Chop mother truckers! Gordon Ramsey is in the house!

Isa POV

"Aright so I want you to try and say hello for me" Kya says and I sigh, looking up at Zuko who was watching from the other side of my room. He smiles and nods, encouraging me. I turn back to Kya and open my mouth.

"H-" I start and it feels like a stone had been lifted off of my throat "hello" I say a little raspy but my voice is fine. Kya nods and I grin.

"Great!" She cheers "now I want you to slowly ease into speaking, alright?" She asks and I nod. Zuko steps up and I smile at him.

"Hi" I say and his smile widens.

"It's good to hear your voice" he tells me and I nod "is that it?" He asks turning to look at Kya and she nods.

"Yeah, she still needs to rest and the bandages around her arms stay" she says and I look down at my arms with a frown.

"Alright" Zuko nods "thank you so much, we'll see you for a checkup in a week right?" Zuko asks and Kya nods, packing her bag.

"Yes Prince Zuko" she smiles and walks out "have a great day" she waves and I wave back.

"You're shirt doesn't match your pants" I say turning to look at Zuko and he raises an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Your shirt" I say agin "doesn't match with your pants, you need to change"

"Really?" He asks looking down at his clothes and I nod "that's the first sentence you chose to say?" He chuckles and I laugh.

"I've been wanting to tell you all day!"

"Unbelievable" Zuko chuckles and I smirk.

"So do you want to go on a walk?" I ask and Zuko shakes his head.

"No Kya just told you to rest" Zuko tells me and I raise an eyebrow, throwing the blankets off of me and jumping out of bed. I walk over to my closet, rummaging through the new pants and shirts Jasmine and Annie has sowed me "really?" Zuko asks and I raise 1 finger.

"Yeah really" I mumble throwing off my pajamas putting on black pants and shirt.

"Alright then where do you want to go?" Zuko asks and I shrug.

"I haven't been to the kitchens" I mumble and Zuko raises an eyebrow.

"You want to cook?" He asks and I nod

"I worked at a restaurant in the fire nation a while back when I was traveling with... well a friend I had to go undercover and work there. It was so much fun!" I smile reminiscing about those days... it was really days, I only worked there for 2 weeks.

"Friend?" Zuko raises his eyebrow and I smirk.

"Are you jealous?" I ask and he rolls his eyes raising 6 fingers for shut up, I smirk "Nah I'm joking, I'll tell you if you take me to the kitchen" I smile and Zuko nods, opening the door. I walk out waving to Yingjie as we take a left. We walk down countless hallways and down countless stairs before making our way to large double doors. Zuko pushes one of the doors open and everyone in the large kitchen stops, looking up at Zuko and I.

"Prince Zuko" a woman with a chefs outfit walks up to us, bowing deeply "to what do we owe the please?"

"To Isa" he says and I smile, waving at everyone.

"Hi!" I say and they all wave back "I just wanted to thank you for making me the special meals, and I was also wondering if there was an area Prince Zuko and I could cook?" I ask and the chef nods.

"Of course, it was my pleasure" she says and points to a table filled with kitchen supplies "you can use that table if you want, but we could make you food if you wish" She suggests and I shake my head.