Hello darkness my old friend

Isa POV

"Ah!" I yell, sitting up in bed and clutching my chest, my heart pounding painfully and my palms sweaty.

"Isa-" Zuko sits up next to me but the pain doesn't stop, an aching feeling everywhere, and I continue yelling folding in on my myself.

"Somethings wrong" I sob not noticing how Yingjie is standing in front of my bed looking extremely concerned "Zu-Zuko it hurts" I yell and he puts an arm around me.

"Tell me what wrong" he begs and I gasp for air.

"I think- I think someone's hurt" I clutch my heart "Kat- Katara is in distress" I choke out not even realizing what I'm saying but fallowing my gut.

"You can feel that?" Zuko asks surprised and I nod, my heart still throbbing.

"Somethings very wrong" I strain "I-" I mumble before the pain stops and I gasp, laying back down on the bed "I think it's over" I close my eyes "but I don't understand what happened"

"Maybe she's..." Zuko says trying to imply that she's dead and I shake my head.

"I can feel her heartbeat" I whisper sitting up and taking a seat on the floor

"You should rest" Yingjie try's to suggest, not understanding any of what's going on.

"No, no" I shake my head placing my hands down on the carpet, searching for Katara and not just her steady heartbeat.

"You shouldn't do this" Zuko warns "it will drain you"

"No" I mumble "I'll be fine" I whisper feeling a tug in a... forest? Where the hell is she. I find Katara crying on the grass, Aang and Sokka next to her in fire nation clothes. "She's... she's fine" I whisper "I don't understand, I mean she's crying but..." I gasp noticing the change of Chi in Katara... more power? But she's already mastered. I yell, falling back and exiting the image, going back to my world.

"Holy fucking shit" I mumble looking up at Zuko who is sitting on the bed.

"How did the war meeting go?" I ask standing up from the couch and walking up as Zuko walks into the room, throwing his shoulder pads on the floor with a huff.

"Nope not talking about it" he shrugs "I just want kisses" he wraps his arms around me pressing his lips against mine. I giggle, kissing him back.

"Didn't you want to talk about making right decisions?" I ask as he lift me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He drops me on the bed, towering over me with a smirk.

"I already made one" he kisses my cheek "and I think your going to like it" he kisses my other one and I raise an eyebrow.

"You think-" he kisses me on the lips "I will?"

"Oh yeah" he grins "definitely" he starts kissing up and down my collar bone and chest, and I throw off my shirt, tugging on his. He takes off the formal clothes he was wearing for the meeting, and I flip him over, straddling him.

"I'm glad you've made the right decision" I mumble kissing down his chest "and" I look up at him "I love you" I smile softly and he grins, flipping me over in a second and getting his hands to the clips of my bra.

"I love you too" he smiles

I spend the rest of the day meditating in the garden. Some people join me. Ty Lee for an hour, and Mai for two. Zuko stayed for 4 but he had business and Princely duties, and Yingjie joined me when the sun set.

"Are you going to be here all night?" He asks, not rushing me, just curious and I shrug, my eyes peeling open

"Maybe" I mumble "I'm trying something" I whisper and Yingjie just sits back, relaxing. I sit crossed legged, and go back to trying to imagine myself next to Katara, who is crying in her tent at the moment.