Fuck the Patriarchy, ill fight all of you bitches!

Isa POV

"Why is Appa going so slow?" Sokka complains and I sigh, glancing his way.

"Maybe if you had to carry this much you wouldn't be complaining!" Aang says frustrated and I curl back into my napping position.

"I cant wait to get to some land, I have not being able to feel anything around me" I mumble

"You could just use you eyes" Katara says and I roll my eyes, going back to sleep. All the sudden Appa groans and I watch as ice traps him. I sit up and grab my bow and arrow, taking the grenade I stole from one of the hundreds of people that tried to kill us. I prepare to kill every person in sight when Sokka puts a hand on my shoulder.

"We've found the Northern Tribe" he says in awe and I lower my weapons.

"Opps" I mumble.

The group of men that tried to attack us lead us toward the city. The city is protected on all sides by towering walls of ice, and waterbenders have to melt a portion of the wall which faces the ocean in order to allow us to enter before reforming it behind us. I watch in awe as they work together. As we are transported through the canals of the city, people wave at us. I wave back hesitantly, and watch as Sokkas attention becomes focused on a girl. I grin and poke him in the shoulder.

"Someone's got a crush" I say and Sokka rolls his eyes, pushing me away. I laugh and take in the beautiful city. I've never seen anything like it.

"This place is beautiful" Katara says

"Yeah... she is" Sokka mumbles from where he's standing in Appas tail, still looking at that lady. I chuckle and grab him by the collar of his shirt so he didn't fall off of Appa.

"Come on lover boy, you can ask her on a date later" I say pulling him back onto Appas saddle.

That night

The chief wanted to throw the Avatar a feast and I somehow got dragged into it. Katara forced me into 'normal clothes', which basically means I can't wear Sokkas shirt. She forced me into a black shirt, that actually fits me! Gross! And a red skirt that she somehow found in my bag. She even straightened my hair. I sigh and turn to look at the boys sitting next to me.

"Hello, I'm Isa" I say introducing myself. The two boys turn to look at me.

"I'm Ren, and that's Wei" Ren introduces himself and Wie "we are the water bender warriors of this tribe"

"Really?" I ask exited and they nod "so that means you know a lot about water bending!"

"Yeah, we are pretty much masters at this point" Wie brags and I grin.

"So could you explain to me, if you can bend steam, does that mean that you can bend gas? Could you bend poison?" I ask and they stare at me blankly.

They were obviously more interested in my boobs than my question, so I turn around and sigh, leaning my head on my hands. I watch as Sokka flirts with Yue, the chiefs daughter. I chuckle when Katara insults him. I get bored after a bit, and decide to excuse myself.

I walk out of the large room and wander around the city. It's even more beautiful at night. I stop to look at the moon, leaning against the railing of the bridge.

"I wish you could be here" I mumble towards the moon "it's so beautiful, more than you could have ever imagined". I sigh and look down at the water under the bridge "I never thought I would get here without you, you always promised me we'd travel the world together". I wipe a stray tear from my cheeks and look up at moon. I take a shaky breath and walk off the bridge. I walk back towards the room we were given and enter to see that it is still empty.

I smile and take my weapons from my bag, deciding to do something productive as I wait. I clean the blood of my knife when I feel someone near the room. This ice makes it hard to get any reading, but It's something. I look up and watch as Katara walks in to tent, fallowed by Aang and Sokka.

"Hey guys" I say happily.

"Where did you go?" Katara asks and I shrug

"I was exploring, I though I could make more friends but I guess everyone is sleeping"

"You and your friends" Sokka says shaking his head and ruffling my hair as he walk by me. I chuckle.

"We should go to sleep, Master Pakku said training starts at sunrise" Katara says and I grin, jumping up and removing my skirt.

"Finally!" I say and throw on my pants. I than change out of that disgusting woman's shirt into the tank top Sokka lent me.

"Sometimes I wonder who has more manners, you or Sokka" Katara scolds and I laugh.

"Sokka" I say before jumping in my sleeping bag and falling asleep.

The next morning

"I can't wait to start training" Katara says and I smile at her excitement. I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. We make our way towards Master Pakku and I notice he is concentrating on a water bending move.

"Excuse me, Master Pakku, this is the friend I was talking about" Aang introduces Katara.

"Master Pakku, it is an honest to be-" Katara starts but Master Pakku interrupts.

"I am sorry I think there had been a misunderstanding, I thought you were a boy" Master Pakku says and I glare at him.

"And why would that matter?" I ask

"the Northern Water Tribe prohibits the teaching women waterbending" Master Ass hat says and I glare at him.

"But there must be other women waterbenders" Katara says and I nod.

"They use their waterbending for healing, which is taught by Yugoda" Master Pakku says

"No! Katara did not travel half way across the world for you to not teach her!" Aang says pointing his finger at Pakku.

"She has fought more people than you have in your lifetime old man! She is the bravest, kindest, strongest person I know are you are making the biggest mistake of you life by not teaching her!" I erupt! Fuck sexism! I've had enough of men, I'm done, lady's I'm single and ready to mingle! 

"I won't learn from you if you won't teach Katara!" Aang says and I look at him with wide eyes.

"No Aang" Katara says while glaring at Pakku "you have to learn waterbending" Aang sighs "Isa stay with Aang, make sure he doesn't die" Katara, I want to say asked, but I'm gonna say orders.

"No problem, see you at dinner" I say waving to Katara.

"Now lets start our training" Master pussy ass bitch says. I sit down and watch Aang and Pakku train, glaring at Pakku the entire time. Aang begins his training and I watch carefully, making sure Pakku doesn't insult him. After a couple try's Aang fails to do a waterbending move. I watch intently, feeling his balance off I open my mouth to speak but Pakku interrupts.

"Maybe this move is to advanced for you" Pakku says and Aang looks at him determined. After hours of training, the sun sets and we walk back to our room.

"You were really good Aang" I say and Aang smiles.

"Thanks, I just wish Katara could have learned with me" Aang says and I nod.

"Me too" I say sadly. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Have a wonderful day!