Water water water! So much water

Isa POV

I lie down looking at the stars when I hear Zuko sit up. I glance at him and he sighs, placing his head in between his legs.

"Are you ok?" I ask sitting up and he looks up at me.

"I'm fine" he says without emotion "what are you doing up anyways?"

"I don't sleep a lot, it's a habit" I say shrugging and I can tell that Zuko is thinking deeply about something "if you want to ask me something, go for it" I say

"It's just... remember when I showed up with June?" Zuko asks and I nod "you said that you dad..."

"I guess that's one thing we have in common" I mumble "but I'm sure that's not what woke you up" I say looking over at him.

"Why are you here?" Zuko asks, and I'm not sure if he's avoiding the question or his dream had something to do with me.

"I... hard to explain" I say and Zuko raises his eyebrow

"Try me"

"The spirits contacted me, asked me to look after you" I say and he huffs.

"I don't need anyone looking after me"

"Yeah ok Zuko. Look I'm not here to harm you, I just want to help"

"With catching the avatar?" Zuko asks surprised and I roll my eyes

"Help you make the right choice" I tell him and he frowns.

"I know what the right choice is" he says but his voice lacks its usual confidence.

"Mmm yeah sure" I snort and Zuko glares at me. I sigh looking up at the moon. I know what Yue has done to save us. Sacrificing herself to become the moon. I smile up at her, playing with my new white strand of hair, which somehow made me feel more connected to the princess. I hope Sokka isnt too heartbroken. I turn to look at Zukos sleeping form and I take a deep breath, preparing for some real shit. 

---------------------------------------------------------

This was sooo short but it didnt fit with the next chapter, soooo.... sorry? I guess? 

Anyways have a wonderful day and stay safe.