Our love is god. Let's go get a slushie

Isa POV

After Zuko and Katara returned, and she hadn't killed anyone, we had headed off to Zuko's vacation home on Ember Island. Which seemed a little dangerous to me but in the words of Zuko, "it's the last place he would look for the avatar". So for now we were here.

I was walking around the huge structure, admiring the tall ceilings and red decorations and gardens when I see Suki and Sokka run to the training grounds. I fallow them, watching as they run up to Aang and Zuko, who was training shirtless. I walk up to Zuko, wrapping my arms around his torso from behind as Sokka shows everyone a flier.

"Look what we found!" He says exited and I glace at the flier as Zuko wraps his arms around mine.

"Is that us?" I ask and from the corner of my eyes I can see Toph waving her hands in front of her face, I snort, looking back at Sokka and Suki.

"There is a play about us!" She beams and I grin

"The Ember Island Players?" Zuko asks looking at the flier "I know them, my mother used to take me to see the event and they butchered "Love Amongst the Dragons"" He says with distaste and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"It could be fun" I say softly

"Yeah lets go!" Sokka yells exited and I chuckle, watching as the happy boy run off with Suki, Zuko turns around swiftly, wrapping his arms around my waist, looking down at me and I smile.

"Whats going on?" I ask and he sighs, looking over my shoulder and towards his vacation house, I glace up Zuko, placing a gentle hand on his cheek, rubbing my thumb gently over his scar.

"I haven't been here in forever" Zuko breaths and I smile softly, "It doesnt bring good memories"

"I'm sorry, I cant imagine whats going through your head right now, but I'm here for you if you want to talk about it"

"ARE WE DONE WITH TRAINING?" Aang yells across the training area and Zuko looks down at me.

"Yeah, yeah we're done" He mumbles, taking my hand and leading me up the stairs and towards his childhood room, which wasn't child like at all.

"You should take a shower" I chuckle, and he nods, walking into the bathroom. I fallow him, sitting on the sink counter as he walks behind the glass, turning on the hot water. "You wanna talk about it?" I ask as the water starts fogging up the mirrors and Zuko presses a hand against the wall, the water dripping down his back.

"I miss my mom" He confesses and I hear his voice crack. I frown getting up from the counter and walking over to the glass door. Zuko turns to face me, tears streaming down his face and I frown, opening the door and walking into the shower fully dressed, opening my arms and he hugs me, placing his head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms tightly around him.

"Shhhh, Zuuko its ok" I whisper, rubbing his back as he cries on my shoulder "It's alright" I say softly, and he grips onto my shirt tightly, still crying in my shoulder.

"Dont leave" Zuko begs and my heart breaks

"I'll stay as long as you'll have me"

"Zuko do you think I look good?" I ask looking down at the black dress that I had found at the bottom of my bag, one of the many that Zuko had bought me. Zuko looks up from putting on shirt, his eyes widening.

"You look beautiful" He breaths and I blush, putting on my flats and strapping on a knife.

"Shut up" I mumble, smiling sheepishly, and Zuko walks over to me, lifting my chin.

"You look beautiful" he repeats and I tilt my head to the side, looking into his golden eyes

"So do you" I smile and we walk down the stairs, towards the theater. Zuko places a hood over his face, covering his scar and I hold his hand, interlacing our fingers. We walk into the large theater and my eyes widen "Wow" I breath and Zuko turns to look at me "It's so fancy"