Look at that cool cloud! It looks like Appa! ~it is appa stupid

Isa POV

"Sokka please stop annoying the fish" I say tired for the 5th time today. Sokka glares at me and points at the new black tank top I'm wearing since my t shirt was burnt.

"You are wearing my clothes! You have no right to comment on my life choices" he says and goes back to bothering the fish. I sigh and look at Aang who seems to be making a necklace.

"What is that?" I ask and Aangs cheeks turn a bright pink.

"It's a necklace for Katara" he says and I smile

"It's so pretty! I'm sure she'll love it" I say

"Where is the fishing line?" Sokka asks out of nowhere and I look down at Aangs hands.

"I didn't think you would need it so i made a necklace for Katara" Aang says smiling. Sokkas face drops and he looks at Aang with a face that says 'are you fuxking kidding me'. I chuckle and watch as Aang puts the necklace on Katara. I zone out when I sense a large presence in the area... a bear? Before I can tell the gaang (I am so fucking funny!) that there is a bear, we hear a roar and Sokka runs straight towards the noise. I swear he has the survival instincts of a squirrel on crack. I walk over and see a man dodging a platypus bear. My eyes widen and I take my bow and arrow out, nocking an arrow.

"Dont worry I dont need help" the man says and I lower my bow

"Are you joking?" Sokka asks and the man shakes his head. The platypus bear roars at the man and I raise my arrow.

"Ok I'm done this man is crazy" I say and prepare to let go of the arrow when Appa shows up and roars, causing the platypus bear to lay an egg and run away. I chuckle and watch as Sokka grabs the egg.

"Sir, why didnt you want help?" Katara asks the man and he smiles

"Aunt Wu said I would have a safe trip, and I did" The man grins and I shake my head

"This man is on something" I mumble to Aang and he laughs

"Whos Aunt Wu?" Katara asks

"She is the fortune teller of my town, right there" the man points to his left.

"Ooh! guys we should go check her out" Katara says exited and I shake my head

"Fortune telling is crap, I mean some people can actually do it but I've never heard of an Aunt Wu" I say thinking back to the storys the pirates told me, about the fortune teller they met in their trvelss.

"How do you know fortune tellers?' Sokka asks

"I have a lot of friends" I say shrugging "but shouldn't we be making our way to the Northern water tribe?"

"We can meet Aunt Wu and than we'lll go straight to the water tribe" Aang suggest and Katara nods. I shrug and we start walking to the town.

We get there and find Aunt Wu's place. A young girl greets us by the name of Meng, and left to get snacks of something. I sit next to Sokka and look around.

"I'm bored" I say leaning on Sokka. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. '

"ok and? What do you want me to do about it" He says but before I can respond Meng walks back in with a bowl of snacks. I smile as she places it next to Sokka and I. A lady walks in to the room behind her.

"Hello, I am aunt Wu" She says "Who would like to get their future read first?" She asks and we all look at Katara.

"OK, I guess I'm going" She says and fallows aunt Wu. I watch as they leave and reach for a snack when I realize the bowl is gone.