Chapter 3

Sooooo... I met one of my childhood friends and lets just say alot of memories resurfaced and thus encouraging me to update and continue this book. The chapter might be short but I hope you enjoy . Do not forget to vote and comment.

Is it wrong to feel frightened or terrified of waking up to another day.

Is it wrong to get tired of bottling up so much pain and hurt.

Is it wrong to feel as if you do not mean anything to anyone .

Is it wrong to ... Is it wrong to want to end it all.

  At times I just wished that I'd never existed. My life is a mess. Hell I'm a mess ,a loser a sad excuse of a human.

That's enough negativity Natalia. Maybe today will be different. Its another day, I have another chance to make things better. Another opportunity to make things turn around

Another chance

Greg didn't come home last night which was a huge relief for me. Having him around was hell on earth trust me. I finally took a shower in peace and made myself something to eat. I was able to do my assignments last night so I was in no rush.

Smile Natalia. Today's gonna be a good day. I arrived at school earlier than usual and settled myself in my usual seat at the back of the class. Nobody was in at the time. Good. It gave me time to study for the upcoming test.

The door swung open a few minutes later. I didn't pay heed to it and continued with reading. All was well until my chin was tilted up by a very rough finger.

I shut my eyes and instinctively flinched away. Living with Greg made me act that way so blame him.

My eyes met with the same deep blue ones I couldn't get off my mind.

Was this the part that he would sweep me off my feet and kiss me senselessly. Was this the part where he'd tell me that everything will be ok.

"You are my beloved but I do not want you"

At least... At least he was honest. I would not want me too.

I looked at him straight in the eye and sighed. He was my second chance . I felt as if it was all a dream.

Just by looking at him ,just by being in his presence i felt safe and for a minute I forgot. I forgot about Greg. I forgot about Kyle. I forgot about my sad ass life and for tge first time in my life I had ...

Hope

"Do what you must"I said forcing down the hurt and the tears that were about to spill

Queens do not cry

That startled him

"I Xavier Russo rejec..."

He suddenly stopped in the middle of his statement looked at me with such raw intensity that made me let out a harsh exhale.

"I Natalia Wilson rejec.."

"Stop"he growled

Strange.

Was it possible for one to have two mates. And if that was the case why did he stop. Why didn't he reject me and why didn't he want me to reject him. Everyone did ,so what made him stop.

"I'm sorry I do not know what came over me"

His voice was deep and rough and it sounded like music to my ears. This is not right. I cant let him have a hold on me. I cannot afford to get attached

"Could you please let go now"I whispered afraid of angering him. My bruises were not fully healed and if he were to hurt me then that would probably be the end of me.

He looked unsure and seemed as if he were having a battle within. His eyes darkened and he took in a sharp breath. His eyes shut and his jaw clenched. Slowly he withdrew his hand and stepped back

Better.

"Natalia,you need to come with me"

It did not sound like a request. It was more of a command and to which I said 'Hell no'. Life taught me that it was better the devil I knew that an angel I have never met.

I shook my head furiously. I was not going to leave with him. Why on earth would I do that.

"No? What makes you think you have a choice!Nobody cares about you or your existence here!Why would you want to stay"

"Leave me alone you psychotic wolf"

"Psycho. You think I am psychotic.  I am not psychotic. Your worst nightmare could never compare to what I am"

He let out a crazed laugh  that made him look insane. His eyes turned  crimson red and his face morphed into something words could not describe.

"What are you"

  "I'm a Lycan sweetheart and you are my mate."

"But I already have a mate"

He growled at that and he began pacing back and forth

"You mean that sad excuse of an alpha that rejected you"

"Just reject me and things can go back to normal. I will not utter a single word about you or being your mate if you let me go"

"See that the thing. I cannot and will not do that. I may find you repulsive and I may hate your species but I am not leaving this place without you"

"I will scream!"I threatened and he let out a dark chuckle

"Go right ahead"

I knew better. Nobody would come to my aid. There was no use.

"I will either have to do this the easy way or the heard way. You choose"

"I wont leave with you"

  "The hard way it is"

A sharp pain spread all over my head and all I remember seeing was two deep blue eyes before everything went dark

Authors note

I know nobody reads this part but I'll still put it. I love yall and feel free to comment, vote oh and ask questions yeah