Chapter 11

Another update yeey. So I'm going to try something new. One of the characters POV that you least expect . So now without wasting time give it up for.......drumrolls........

Kyle's POV

I'm a fool. An idiot a good for nothing disgrace and a sad excuse of an alpha.

Rejecting Natalia was the biggest mistake I have ever made.

After rejecting her my wolf shut me out and I could not blame him.

In reality, I actually liked her even before I knew she was my mate but everyone was so hell bent on hating her and making her life miserable that I could not speak out.

I knew of the abuse she received at home and how her guardian Greg made her life horrible but I was afraid.

Afraid of loosing my good reputation. If anyone found out that Natalia was my mate I'd be shunned and considered as a disgrace .

I wanted to make my father and mother proud by getting a strong and confident mate that would make an amazing luna but that cost me greatly.

After rejecting Natalia, Siena ,the school slut declared herself my mate and the future Luna.

Siena was the Beta's daughter and she had warrior blood in her that came from her mother's side.

The only downside to her was that she was bitchy and always looked down upon others. It was either her way or her way.

My parents were over the moon when word hit them that Siena was my 'mate'.

For the first time I could see aproval in my dad's eyes.

Arriving in school felt awkward today which never happens.

At least I get to see Natalia even if it was from afar but that was now the main problem. She was not there nor did she attend any one of her classes.

That was strange. Natalia never misses class. I spent the rest of the lunch break searching for her but ended up with nothing.

What if something bad happened to her or Greg killed her. I spotted her friend,Asia and when she saw me she took a sharp turn amd walked away. She must have kmown something.

"Asia wait"I yelled but she ignored me and continued walking.

I eventually caught up to her and grabbed her hand. Nobody walks away from me.

"Let me go you asswipe"she yelled trying to free her hand from my grip which was infuriating.

"Shut up and tell me where Natalia is!"I yelled. I wasn't going to act all nice and desperate with her. I had an image to uphold in school.

"Why would I tell you where she is"

"You dare talk to your alpha that way"

"Newsflash Kyle you aren't my alpha yet"

"I will ask you one last time. Where is Natalia?"

"If you want to know so badly then fine. She is with her mate."she said smugly

Her mate ? I am her mate. How can she have another mate . She is mine and only mine.

"Her mate?"

"Yes"

"When did this happen. When did she meet her mate"

"A week ago. Right after you found your mate Siena"She smiled. She knew . She knew that Siena was not actually my mate.

"Where are they right now!"I tried not to yell. My wolf had awoken and he was pissed.

"Well the last time I saw them, Natalia was in his arms and boy let me tell you her mate is daamn hot. If I had a mate like that I would eat him up"

"Is he from around here?"

"Well he had the royal ring on his finger so..."

"Wait royal what"

"Did I mention my dear old Natalia's mate is royalty?No ?oh sorry. He is royalty. My girl is so damn lucky"and with that she walked away leaving me confused pissed and hurt.

Just like that. Because I rejected Natalia she got a second chance mate instantly. A second chance mate was rare. So why did she get one so fast.

I messed up big time.

What have I done

Author's note

And thats a wrap. So how did you think the chapter was. Dont forget to vote and comment.

,