Chapter 17

Soo I know I've dwelt much on this ball but that's where alot of things are going to take place. All the main characters will be in one place at a go and thats where all shit is about to go down.

Thank you guys also for 300+reads and to all that vote you guys are the best. Feel free to comment and put your input.

But I also want to place a warning. Do not and I repeat do not copy this book. Its really hard to get ideas and put it in a way that is unlike others. And for those who want to speak trash,kindly go read another book .

Yeesss so up next. Chapter 17 which is by the way the longest chapter so far in the book

I walked back into the ballroom and I felt suffocated all of a sudden. It felt as if the walls were closing in on me and many eyes were staring at me.

I tried looking for Aaron but he seemed to have vanished into thin air. Oh great.

I looked straight ahead and regretted it after.

It was Greg and he looked scary. His beard had grown over the past few months and his eyes had a deadly glint.

He looked more of a rogue than a Beta.

What was Kyle thinking when he made him his second in command.

It seemed that he had notice my stare and he looked back at me and gave me a smirk that made my blood run cold.

Shit. He saw me. I am so screwed.

I turned away and walked to another direction but due to the fact that the universe hates me, I bumped into someone else whose body felt like the freaking wall of china.

"I am so sorry" I said trying to walk away but the guy held my arm

"Let me go"I tried prying my arm off his grip but he tightened it instead

"Not again, I wont"

I looked up and cursed the ground. Great. It was Kyle and I thought that this night couldn't get any worse.

"Alpha Kyle "I said coldly and a tint of hurt washed over his features

"Mate "he breathes out and drew me close.

Few months a ago I would have had butterflies in my tummy and chills would run all over my skin but now I felt nothing for the fool.

He suddenly pulled away and sniffed me like a dog. Ewwwww

"Why do you have another male's scent all over your body"

I smirked

"And why do you have another females mark on your neck"I sassed back and it shocked him.

Didn't expect me to answer back huh

"Natalia I was worried sick but now that I've found you I wont let you leave me again"

"So are we just going to ignore the fact that you are marked, mated and have another luna. Or the fact you rejected me or the fact that I have another mate?"

He growled at my statement

"You belong to me and only me. You are mine Natalia whether you like it it not"

"I dont think my boyfriend would like that"

"What do you mean by boyfr...."

Aah shit. Its official this night was cursed

"Oh look,if it isn't the packs most weakest link" Siena Aka the pack slut said as she wrapped her hands around Kyle's neck. She even went as far as kissing him.