Chapter 29

I dont know if I'll ever stop thanking y'all for reading voting and commenting. It means alot really. So because I'm really happy right now I'll give another update today. Love yall😘😘
Kk
Light. All I could see was light until it was no longer there. I found myself in a beautiful garden. I saw a lady straight ahead and she seemed as if she knew I was here. Peachy I'm I right.

"Natalia ,I've been waiting to see you"she smiled.

No. No no. This sounds too cliche

"Let me guess. You're the moon goddess and I'm in the middle of life and death and I have a choice to make"I spoke in one whole breath and she just laughed.

"I'm I really that predictable?"

Yep crazy. The lady is definitely crazy but one thing was definitely for sure,I didn't like her and I don't know why but deep down inside me ,I just felt as if I loathed her entire existence.

"Well you have violet eyes ,your hair is pure white and the white wolves, which by the way are pathetic at hiding ,are surrounding us"

Well since she agrees that she is the Moon goddess why not go along with it

"Do they make you uncomfortable"

"No but lets cut straight to the chase. Just say what you want to say because I really want to go to heaven hopefully"

"I'm really sorry for what's been happening"

"You are the moon goddess . You planned everything and I'm sorry if I sound rude and mean but most of your so called children are pieces of shit. After my rant I'm sure you'd want to strike me with lightning but I just really need to get this out of my chest"

"I am human so why mate me with your wolves and not just one but several of them who are complete pieces of trash. Apart from that they both rejected me both directly and indirectly. Heck I got whipped by the former queen and let me tell you that hurt like a bitch yet you still kept me alive"I ranted and all she did was smile

"You are very strong you know that right?"

"I'm tired "I sighed as I made myself comfortable on the grass"I just want peace a bunch of puppies and just more peace"

"What if I told you that You'd get that if you held on a little bit longer. Would you stay and fight for your life"

Is she trying to bribe me with puppies.

"Umm no?"It sounded more of a question than an answer

"I know it sounds messed up but all I did was for your own good."

"I don't know why but I just loathe your existence."

"All the mates I gave you had a really important status"

"You only gave me two"

"No Natalia. You've had thirty mates in your entire existence"

"Why would you do that to anyone? You are sick"

"Natalia"

"You are lying. I'm only eighteen and I've only had two"

"Your body is eighteen but your soul is older than that. I wont mention the age but I want you tell you that things are going to get better"

"As long as I dont go back to that castle I guess Ill stay"

"I'll be personally watching you my dear"

"Ummm thats nice I guess."

I still thought she was crazy but I just went along with what she said. The moon goddess doesnt exist. This is just sole purgatory test or something.

"Trust Lupus"she whispered and everything went blank.

         *             /                   *              /

My eyes pried open and for the first time I didn't shut them immediately.

Where was I

I tried getting up but a really realy heavy arm was around me.

After what felt like hours I finally manged to free myself but then whoever that arm belonged to decided to pull me even closer and tighten their grip

You've been through worse Natalia.

I did what I thought was best . I shoved my elbow back really hard earning a deep grunt.

The arm instantly loosened and I managed to roll out of the bed.

I tried running out but luck wasn't on my side. It was when I realised that I had no idea on where I was.

"Mate!Mine!Mine"

Oh great . Just what I needed . Another mate.

Fuck you moon goddess