Chapter 5

draco/
"Um.. do you think i could visit my dad?" I asked Snape who was clearly in a moment of rage. " i just thought that since we are here i should at least let him know that i am ok." Snape, who paused, said to ask one of the nurses if that was ok. I could tell he was putting on a calm face for me. As I wandered the halls looking for a nurse I started to wonder why Snape was so mad over Harry but not as much over him. "EXCUSE ME SIR EXCUSE ME, hi are you lost?" one of the nurses asked me. "I was wondering if I could see my father Lucius Malfoy. He was brought in about a week ago." as the look on her face changed i wondered if i would like the news i was about to hear. "So you must be draco the boy that was brought in with him?" "Yes but that doesn't matter. I just want to know if I could see him." "Are you here with a guardian because if so I would like to speak with them?" she said in a tone that worried me. "I don't think you want to talk so severus  at the moment.'' I warned her. "Oh you're here with the boy who was abused to the point of near death by his muggle aunt, uncle, and cousin." she said with a sad look on her face. "WHAT," I yelled a little too loudly. "He never mentioned his home life and I have been so mean to him." the nurse looked at me with a surprised look on her face clearly not expecting that. "He never told you, i thought you two were friends from what i heard happened when you found him." " No, I was a complete git to him at school." "Draco" was snape.