Chapter 31

Draco/
As I walk into the littles and caregivers dorm I spot a little in a nappy and nothing else runs and screams. As soon as he spots me he runs to me screaming "papa". I pick him up and he crawls on by hack under my robes and starts sobbing. I walk in the room I share with Harry, Blaise, and Pansy to find Pansy crying on Blaise's shoulder and Blaise crying In Pansy's hair. "What happened?" I asked as I moved Harry so I'm hugging him. "Harry threw
A tantrum so I told him not to throw a tantrum and he screamed and ran away." Pansy sobbed, leaning back in Blaises shoulder. "Pansy come here." I say as I put Harry in his crib. "Papa PapaPapa don't put me down." Harry screeches. "Bloody hell what has possessed this child." "Pansy his family abused him so he is used to getting hurt when he is scolded. When I found him he was nearly dead." "Oh God why do people do this?" Pansy asked me to cry and hug Harry. "I have no idea l. Blaise can I talk to you?" "Sure honey what's up?" "Pansy can you take Harry to the common room and we will come In five minutes." "Sure." Pansy said as she picked Harry up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Blaise/
"What is it?" "Um my my-narcissa asked me to come visit her in Azkaban and I'm not sure I want to see her." "If it's allowed we can all go together and like blindfold Harry and cover his ears." I suggest. "Only if Pansy and Harry are ok with it." Draco says. "Cutie can you come here?" I yell to Pansy. "Sure what is it" "um so you might not know this but Draco's mum is in azkaban for life and she asked Draco to come visit so we were wondering if you would come with us but we would blindfold and make sure Harry can't hear." I explain to Pansy. "Field twip." Harry says excitedly. "That's a yes from Harry, what about your pancake?" "Ok I will go but if anything happens we leave Harry as my first priority." Pansy says hugging Harry. The female voice came on and said "littles and caregivers go down to breakfast." "Food." Harry said as I picked Him up.